Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel

Wodahs

i love the fate/stay series.

Its literally one of my favourite anime's ever.

They have so many thrilling scenes ^_^

The animation is always great and lots of action i guess this is what you get when you have a massive budget haha

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...

Bumpity Bump.

The first movie has a title: presage flower, and a Japanese theatrical release date of October 14th.

I'm extremely hyped up for this, though I am sadly all too aware that the Japanese theater date doesn't really mean anything to those of us outside of Japan, and lacking in Japanese language skills. x)

Still, any news is good news.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

• 2 months later...

I'm eagerly awaiting this. So far, all of the promotional stuff that has come out is really a bit vague, but I have ridiculously high expectations based on the other Fate-related anime. I also have high expectations based on the possibilities that were dropped jokingly in Carnival Phantasm (not directly related to Heaven's Feel, but connected to this group of characters).

I'm expecting something a bit darker/grimmer than Unlimited Blade Works but a bit fluffier than Fate/Zero. :)

• Agree 2

Hate to say this, but this was my least favorite route. I don't think it's terrible by any means, and my reasons are definitely biased and selfish. That said, I just can't get myself to like this route (and possibly the movie by extension).

Saber might or might not have to do with it...

• Like 1

Hate to say this, but this was my least favorite route. I don't think it's terrible by any means, and my reasons are definitely biased and selfish. That said, I just can't get myself to like this route (and possibly the movie by extension).

Hahaha, oh god. I hope that the movie is decent enough. I'd watch it even if it sucked, but like... I hope that it doesn't suck? :?

• Like 2

I'm a fan of the Fate series.

My favorite is the Fate/Kaleid series cuz of... little reasons (lolis)

So I'm looking forward to this one. And I get the feeling that this will be a Fate/Zero type thriller which is good.

I'm not really hyped. Just looking forward.

• Funny 1

• 5 months later...

Wow, how fast time flies...

I'm really happy to see that Part 1 of the film is in cinemas here in Australia (Hoyts) via Madman (screening since Nov 16)

I will definitely need to see it this coming week!!

Saw it tonight. Was great! 8/10

It started a little slow though especially around Sakura. But the next two movies should definitely ramp it up. I've only seen Fate/Zero and Ufotable's UBW and was very pleasantly surprised with the way this route is going.

But Saber gets in a big pinch! :(

On 21/11/2017 at 3:38 PM, Hamsloth said:

and my favorite Waifu Medusa ...lasting a lot longer

Indeed I was VERY surprised to see this sexy Rider servant class being very badass in this one compared to UBW. ^_^

fate-stay-night-heavens-feel-rider-medusa-sakura-matou.thumb.jpg.d985f3f70d7a29b1bad5767b044b0d7c.jpg

On 19/11/2017 at 9:28 AM, Wodahs said:

I have some time off early dec , might go see it in the cini's for a change haven't been in one for a while

I would try to watch this one ASAP if you can.. the number of sessions have been dropping daily at HOYTS as it has been screening for almost a week now. Probably due to them screening No Game No Life Zero soon.

• Informative 1

• 2 months later...

Flew out to Germany to watch this on the big screen; could have also gone to France or Italy,  but the German dates were confirmed first, plus Italy made quick work of things, already producing a dub!!

It was fantastic, and everyone clapped when it finished, although for some reason Sakura "Best Girl" Matou didn't even get third billing on the German programme for her own movie; instead these honours went to Rin "OPM" Tohsaka, Kirei "Fake Priest" Kotomine, and Shirou "People Die when they're killed" Emiya!

That said, Kirei did have some great double entendres regarding Ayako, so I can see why he got second spot ;)!

Heaven's Feel was great, as there are more differences at the start than with the previous routes; Shinji's unchanged expression after Rider had been defeated was hilarious (slow to catch on), and the divergence from the Gandr Shot, was great too, where Rin's about to express how much of an idiot Shirou is walking around without his servant, before he cuts her off - I believe these are supposed to be the same scene (just on different routes)!

Missed out on the figure of Sakura in her white dress from this figure; expected it to be quite expensive, but when looking online now, apparently its going for only £15.00; not sure I can believe that, plus, would probably have a 100% mark up at the event, as I found out paid double for the figure of Shielder, I got, but such is things in Love and War ComiCon type events!

If the next movie is on at Akibapass next year, I'd probably consider flying out to Germany again; dispite not knowing German, and my knowledge of Japanese is from anime, I feel I did quite well following the movie :D!

• Geano locked this topic