This or That

ElfenTruthed

Disney Land, because I don't know the difference. :P

<3

or

:'(

:'(, because I would rather be crying then have my eyes replaced by hearts. Imagine how gruesome that would be! >_<

Dub

Or

Sub

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second choice definitely! lol

Spanish

or

French

Oh, Disney World is bigger, and in Florida, opened in 1971. Disney Land is in Anaheim, California, opened in 1955, and is smaller.

Beauty. Beast is not my type.

Immortality

or

Death as the last person who know dies

Immortality. The ability to see the whole world and the universe to the end will be amazing!

Monster musume

Or

Hunter x hunter

Monster musume. I dislike both series - HxH for... well, let's just say that there aren't any super long running super power shounen anime/manga that I enjoy. In HxH's case, I tried to read the manga, tried to enjoy it, but ultimately found it incredibly boring.

... with that said, I don't actually like Monster Mosume, either. I dislike harem anime, and I hate anime that goes for extremely blunt-force perversion as one of its main sources of appeal. I had high hopes for the series - I fucking love monster girls - but just couldn't stand all of the nonsense that was on display. I tried the manga, and then later on gave the story a second chance when it came to anime. It was a no-go.

You are offered a tax-free income of $5,000 per week, paid out every Monday. However, in exchange for the income you may never consume any beverage containing more than fifteen grams of sugar per twelve ounces (note that this essentially eliminates all non-diet soft drinks), you may never hold any other source of income, and you may never engage in any romantic (or purely sexual) relationship with anyone. Ever. Under punishment of death. Note that you will receive cautionary letters in the mail should any of your friendships appear to be developing toward the point of becoming romantic, and that divulging any of these terms and conditions will result in you being dragged out into an alley and shot.

You are offered a life time supply of one type of soft drink of your choosing. It is free, however you are never allowed to drink any other soft drink at any future point in your life, apart from flavor variations of your original selection. Note that for the purposes of this option, 'soft drink' is anything that contains any added sugar, and that breaching these conditions will result in you being dragged out into an alley and shot.

Bonus option: You select neither and live your life normally as you have been doing, however you receive a tattoo on the back of your neck that reads "I am a very boring person" in whatever language is most common where you live. If you move elsewhere, an additional tattoo will be placed, in the new area's local language. If you attempt to cover one or more of these tattoos with an additional tattoo, or if you too frequently try to cover them up, or if you divulge why you have said tattoo, you will be dragged out into an alley and shot.

Edited by Guest

For bacon and steak ill give up all my limbs.

hiking or swimming?

That's almost a tough one. As much as I love swimming, hiking is something I do much more frequently and enjoy nearly as much. :)

One pound of premium imported wagyu steak, or two hundred dollars in cash.

def super soaker you can use any fluids in it even dye them nerf can only use whats supplied

under water or on top

ie snorkelling scuba or skiing kiteing blada blada bla

Edited by Guest

On top, definitely! I'm not much for water skiing, but water tubing is one of the most enjoyable things I've ever done - being dragged along in an innertube by a speed boat driven by someone that is doing their best to throw you out of it is extremely fun. <3

The ability to travel forward in time, or the ability to travel backward in time?

• 2 weeks later...

so let me get this straight , I'm guessing you can only keep going in one direction never even to return to your own time ???

if so id say forward and hope time never runs out as if you went backwards youd eventually end up at the beginning of time with no where to go ! but I may change my answer if you could return to your original time after travel eg you are always able to go forward but return to your time to be able to go forward when and what time you want again

soooooo

why

this or that

not

that or this

so it be

this or that "or" that or this

hmm :P

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Cat. I love cats.

Life long vegetarianism, or the loss of one limb?

One limb wouldn't be a big deal compared to having to be a vegetarian for your whole life.

Get stuck in either...

Sword art online

or

Jumanji