This or That

ElfenTruthed

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy at work (the whole reason I left my job, even though it had benefits and guaranteed hours, is because it was becoming toxic to my mental health)

Lie on a bed of nails, or, walk across coal?

• Like 1

Lake, definitely, preferably one in a wooded area, with lots of trees and cool shade. Perfect for camping, swimming, and canoeing. <3

I'm not really too big on beaches, to be honest. I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. I generally prefer quieter areas with fewer people around, to be honest.

Pizza every day for a year or hamburgers every day for a year?

Edited by Guest

Lake, definitely, preferably one in a wooded area, with lots of trees and cool shade. Perfect for camping, swimming, and canoeing. <3

I'm not really too big on beaches, to be honest. I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. I generally prefer quieter areas with fewer people around, to be honest.

Pizza every day for a year or hamburgers every day for a year?

Hamburgers every day for life! <3 Hamburgers are the best food ever created, never get sick of there greasy goodness!

Hamburgers every day for life! <3 Hamburgers are the best food ever created, never get sick of there greasy goodness!

I'd probably go the same direction. I mean, eating the same thing every day would probably drive me crazy regardless, but I think I'd have an easier time of it with burgers than pizza, which is something that I only eat on fairly rare occasion.

You're offered a choice between ...

This boat.

or this RV.

All associated fees paid for in full, of course, forever. If you attempt to sell whatever you've selected, you'll be dragged into an alley and shot dead, so take that into consideration.

• Agree 1

The RV, because I hate being anywhere near water aside from swimming pools or such man made water areas ...

Would you rather spend 1 year in an Anime world of your choice but forget every detail about the year before?

Or,

would you rather spend 1 year in any Anime world of your choice but spend the next year without being able to talk?

• 2 months later...

The year before wasn't pleasant anyway, so I'll go for the first choice.

Would you rather be forced to watch all Michael Bay movies in a row

or

would you rather be forced to play all Five Nights at Freddy's games in a row?

Edited by Guest

Would I have to beat each game before moving on to the next? If so, I'd rather just watch the movies, so I could just zone out. :?

Pick one of the following:

Give up beef for the rest of your life.

Give up chicken for the rest of your life.

Give up pork for the rest of your life.

Give up life.

Give up pork. Pork is 'alright' compared to the rest of those meat. Could never give up beef though. Cheeseburgers aren't the same without them. :P

Here's a simple one:

Long John Silver's or Mcdonald's?

• Agree 1

Video games. I was never a huge video gamer as opposed to being an anime fan or Internet surfer. And of course, I would never give up my own life. Who would want that? :angry:

Animation or live action?

Cigar, I've smoked a couple cheap Cubans before, don't wanna smoke cigarettes because I don't want to get addicted, cigars are a novel thing you smoke to revel in how cool you are, which I did, along with shots of Cuban rum, alone in the living room listening to "Stone Flower" by Antonio Carlos Jobim.

Beef or chicken for the rest of your life