When I was little...

Merieth

When I was little.... my mom used to make me wear Big Dresses, I looked like a doll, I hated it... (now I thank mom, love to see the old pics...)

Also... I wanted to be Veterinarian................ pheww... good thing I changed my mind haha... (I love animals BUT!........no-o).

HELLO!!! : )

Topic: How was it when you were little? ;P

• Like 1

Hmmmmmmmm, ever since I was little I already hated dolls. It's kinda because of their scent which makes me puke all the time. My mom said that I was afraid of them too because of a tv show in our local channel about a horrific doll.

When I was little I was scared of the family dog and also used to wear the same clothes as my brother.

More than likely to keep costs down for dad.

Also my brother got a blood hound plush dog and I for some reason... got a grey dog with a pink bow in its hair.

A female/girly dog.... I never understood why my parents did that to me.

• 2 weeks later...

when I was little:

- I was one of dem, smart kids and my parents always though I'd get into university and become something great, ya know, the stuff parents want... but then I decided to kind of ditch uni and focus on art (yes, I am kind of a dropout of sorts xD)

- I was kinda violent and easily angered (definitely not a girly girl)... I can now keep my anger in check and don't get irritated as much, though I still have those killing insticts ;-; never have me babysit your kids people....

- I pushed my baby brother off the bed and my mother couldn't find him cause he ended up under some other piece of furniture

- I was bullied by most of my elementary classmates on a daily basis but was too stupid to realise until much later in life

- I had an obssession with ponies, pikachu and pink (illuminati confirmed)

- I used to get panic attacks in the middle of the night for reasons I can't remember but I had hurt myself multiple times... they evetually stopped at some point

- I was wearing braces

- I had a s*it ton of stuffed animals piled up next to my bed and sometimes they'd fall on me as I was sleeping xD

- I used to hide in the closet when I was alone at home (then I came out as a nerd xD)

- I used to have a tiny box filled with glitter and fake gems and it made me so happy ^^ but then I lost it.... TT^TT I still miss my box...

Hm, when I was little I had a fear of....tall plants. *Hears everyone stifling their laughs* This fear didn't last long because I grew taller, but it started when I was three. It was Christmas. My younger cousin was in her walker, apparently. She accidentally knocked the tree over and it fell on me. I didn't know she had done so and stuff, so I thought it moved on its own. After that point, I was scared of tall potted plants because they were bigger than me. My great great aunt had a tall plant in her house and I hated walking past it. It just scared me. As I grew, though the fear did go away. lol

When I was little (like under the age of 10 since these shows started at that time), I was a bit fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Disney's Adventure of the Gummi Bears, Ducktales, Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, Growing Pains, Alf, The Cosby Show, Muppet Babies, You Can't Do That on Television, the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show, and a bunch of other things.

When I was little, I really liked pink and purple...but preferred purple.

I used to have a Minnie Mouse body suit and would do MIckey's Mousercise (check YouTube for this lol...super super dated)

I loved watching MTV and VH-1.

I've had a tonsillectomy twice. Once at 6 and again at 12. They grew back.

I am having a tough time thinking of things to share from my childhood. I guess I need something more specific to narrow it down.

• 4 weeks later...
When I was little I was obsessed with cars, trucks, sports, cartoons and ice cream.

Not much has changed. xD

lol I was going to say me too

now that I'm not little any more I reminisce about being little and some times wish I was again