Favourite fantasy warrior anime characters?

Optic

Criteria:

• Must be fantasy themed! So samurais, ninjas, kunoichi, knights... anything along those lines.
  • No characters if their MAIN weapon is magic or guns - best left for another topic. ;)

Some of my favourites:

mikasa-ackerman-089.thumb.jpg.a64d22e24c07b8ce33cd414b88e9a5b4.jpg

Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan

For being badass and her strong affection in protecting Eren above pretty much everything else. Not much more needs to be said. ;)

saito-hajime-hakuouki-036.thumb.jpg.3a2105ade2d3774cd03ece11cdf809ec.jpg

Saito Hajime from Hakouki

Despite this title being a reverse harem, I quite liked the Hakouki anime series. Lots of samurai action against supernatural and Shinsengumi's enemies. Whilst Chizuru Yukimura was the centre of the show, by being protected by the Shinsengumi's finest, I quite liked Saito Hajime for being badass in a cool-headed and more quiet way.

mash-kyrielight-shielder-fate-grand-order-anime-087.thumb.jpg.0d752dd550320934115542fcab44a919.jpg

Mash Kyrielight (Shielder) from Fate/Grand Order: First Order

Mash has a very unique weapon - a big giant shield for both defensive and offensive tactics! Also she's super kind, super cute and has no qualms with charging into danger to make sure senpai is safe. The fact she also stood up to Saber Alter makes Mash pretty badass too in my opinion (even if she had a little bit of help from Ritsuka Fujimaru).

How about you? Who are your favourite anime warrior characters?

:nepgear:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hmm... Hmm?... Hmm...

latest?cb=20151210083403

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne(Fate/Zero)

- One of my favorites. Fighting with two spears looks so badass. And he's handsome too(No homo.)

LOOK AT DEM SPARKLES.

latest?cb=20160330055307

Darkness(KonoSuba)

- This hardcore pervert of a Crusader. Can I really say anything more? I mean, she has her preference, so yeah. I love her.

A few others, but I'm too lazy to even remember their names.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=full]30396[/ATTACH]

Saito Hajime from Hakouki

Despite this title being a reverse harem, I quite liked the Hakouki anime series. Lots of samurai action against supernatural and Shinsengumi's enemies. Whilst Chizuru Yukimura was the centre of the show, by being protected by the Shinsengumi's finest, I quite liked Saito Hajime for being badass in a cool-headed and more quiet way.

welp big boss Optic has spoken on my behalf as well... ^^ although, to be honest, the anime was kind of unfair to everyone else besides hijikata... Having played the game as welL, I can guaratee he's even cooler than that

Corpse Princess Kuro

upload_2017-1-22_7-16-23.jpeg.7f94b866e21df6cc73289d98d15639c6.jpeg

any of the Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers

1741.jpg.573c6e8c70372b8fa21a069570d68bc5.jpg

Ryuko Matoi

59e2174bbb12d_imagesqtbnANd9GcTYwtaMntvaxkWJCwF6lIO7v4tvw594dnDEgpD-VmhOhMrL2FsdHQ.jpg.09b037e6dc7cbc744dbfed2c78259d5a.jpg

Ayumu as a magic girl is fantasy isn't it and I thought it was funny so worth a mention

59e2174bb9f88_imagesqtbnANd9GcQNYHYTQ-5x3HYRIxyZw93xxKiDjO2BcJODGLF8R-kgal1N95NjZw.jpg.517437d1e4bd7e29b7142db8d5f3ea3d.jpg

Rory Mercury

upload_2017-1-22_7-32-11.jpeg.48428d8b3d8d774d912aa767ddd152dd.jpeg

there are others some I cant remember their names or series and some already mentioned

latest?cb=20131107153859&path-prefix=protagonist

Edited by Guest

Diarmuid Ua Duibhne(Fate/Zero)

+1

I think it's a rule that all Lancers in the Fate universe - the mainline one, anyway, the spin offs haven't really been my cup of tea - need to be incredibly awesome, and have incredibly terrible luck.

With that said, Daryun from Arslan Senki is an awesome character, and struck me as being a cut above most warrior archetype characters - he'd be my number one pick, though Lancer (and the other Lancer, as well) definitely deserves an honorable mention.

p8UhckN.png.ea3a73f76542a5b759c0978d645b9960.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Kirito, Saber, uhh and I cant think right now but those to because they wield cool swords and they kind of remind me of myself in some ways..

If Sayaka wasn't already my waifu, this badass Queen would be. It's a shame Nasu didn't explore her struggles of hiding her gender during a time when women were still not respected.

2000?cb=20141023084946

And of course, there's this other badass warrior...

dac57042ac06838f230371dcca1b0368.jpg.4dfcbad2501105354085da7ab24d2f54.jpg

And who could ever forget this guy?

berserk___guts_by_yoyaan-d6ndc9y.jpg.cfc33a4b49fdfd7501d2ee5bff50d537.jpg

Pleasant fellow.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Favorite fantasy related character?

Shin (second picture) & Kyoukai from Kingdom.

[ATTACH=full]31300[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]31301[/ATTACH]

HOT.

As in greatness.

referring to Shin lel

• Like 1

Favorite fantasy related character?

Optic has already written a fairly amount of criteria regarding this:

• Must be fantasy themed! So samurais, ninjas, kunoichi, knights... anything along those lines.
  • No characters if their MAIN weapon is magic or guns - best left for another topic.

Optic has already written a fairly amount of criteria regarding this:

• No characters if their MAIN weapon is magic or guns - best left for another topic.

Why are you tagging me regarding this? I have read what it says and Berserk is a fantasy series. Griffith's main weapon is a sword, or used to be, and reality manipulation isn't magic, only to those who are 3D which in this case, Griffith is not.

• Informative 1

Why are you tagging me regarding this?

Because this question was adressed to me? Or why would you quote me while asking me the question @_@. It seems either a missunderstanding or you happened to write the same question twice because you've already mentioned the same question on your first post above. I'd like to inform you that when you write something and left it unposted, it still saves your writings so you may have the possibility to continue from where you have left it behind and there is the probability you typed the question again and afterwards forgot to remove it when you made another post. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have read what it says and Berserk is a fantasy series. Griffith's main weapon is a sword, or used to be, and reality manipulation isn't magic, only to those who are 3D which in this case, Griffith is not.

I haven't made any implications in regards of your actual post, it was rather a reply to your question. Undoubtedly Berserk belongs to the group of Fantasy Warriors and is therefore totally right at place. (y)

I hope things are clear now. ;)

Edited by Guest

• Geano locked this topic