My reviews.

ThatCynicalSnob

Question

I recall making a couple of reviews here.

And I wish to revise/view them.

But it seems that my reviews are gone.

I can't seem to view my "One Punch Man" review, or my "The World God only Knows".

I vaguely recall making other reviews,but I can't seem to remember the title of the material I was reviewing. (Weird, I know. )

Were they perhaps deleted, or is there a function in which I can just filter out everything, and view strictly my reviews?

3 answers to this question

Hello @ThatCynicalSnob ,

My sincerest apologies for this. Part of the revamp towards end of Sep 2016 was having a front portal to house the Reviews and Articles into a different system.

Most of the reviews were migrated across, however...

I can't seem to view my "One Punch Man" review, or my "The World God only Knows".

I vaguely recall making other reviews,but I can't seem to remember the title of the material I was reviewing. (Weird, I know. )

I've got three reviews for the following titles under your name:

• One Punch Man
  • I Can't Understand What my Husband is Saying / Danna Ga Nani wo Itteiru

• The World Only God Knows / Kami Nomi Zo shiru Sekai

I haven't been able migrate them across yet because the new review system has a character limit of 1,000 characters (Yes this sounds familiar...) And your reviews were larger than this. And changing it isn't quite as straightforward on this new system because it involves database changes.

You're not the only one affected, there are a handful of others which I need to migrate across due to this issue.

I was in contact with the developer trying to find a easier way to change the limit but things got a little hectic with other projects and I unintentionally put this on the back burner.

I will put this towards the top of my list as this has been on my issues list for too long now. I can send you a PM with your reviews if you wanted to start editing them now whilst I address this issue.

:noire-crazy:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

@ThatCynicalSnob

This has now been fixed, your reviews are here:

You should be able to edit your reviews using the links above. A list of your most recent reviews can be found on the right-hand sidebar (near the bottom) when viewing the Reviews page. I'm working on fixing the styling for this to make it more clearer.

The rating system was moved from a 5 to 10 star system - during the import I doubled it. e.g. if you rated an anime title 3/5 it would now be 6/10. You may want to revise your star ratings.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1