Most hated Naruto villain

Bakuganfan01

I've been rewatching anime shows of my childhood in the last few months, like Pokémon, Bakugan and Naruto. This is about Naruto now. Which of these villains are your most hated?

1. Orochimaruupload_2017-1-11_17-22-32.jpeg.e6053bd80d34268f019db0b4b8c6702b.jpeg

2. Itachi Uchihaupload_2017-1-11_17-23-18.jpeg.57a77fa736eadaac6998b33c0c8057ae.jpeg

3. Madara Uchiha59e21749ef229_imagesqtbnANd9GcRxu4UyIfZVySDt-hazC4dqSlqohGVXICq9vZ3KGAz3T3fe_xiNTA.jpg.901a16ed3d7e15294c2f3ffa8270ba4f.jpg

4. Obito Uchihaupload_2017-1-11_17-24-20.jpeg.f578efcd9c83934d6ea3f370143d4121.jpeg

Let's start with me. I hate Orochimaru the most, because he is disgusting, a pedophile, sick and he killed so many people for his experiments. I think it's clear that those experiments were really cruel.

Madara is my number two. The list of crimes he committed is longer than a million rolls of toilet paper combined.

Then I have Itachi. He is pure evil, but he has some honor. He spared his brother and let him kill him. Why? Because he loved him. That's true honor for me. If you didn't know, honor is very important to me and I judge characters by that.

At last, I have Obito. I hate him too, but not as much as the others. His actions were mostly to blame on Madara, but that doesn't make him innocent.

So, who do you hate the most? Leave it in the comments.

• Like 1

i didn't really hate many villains, the only one i didn't really like is kabuto. he just annoyed me the whole time.

i wouldn't say itachi is pure evil, he did what he had to do, he prevented a coup d'etat and maybe even a shinobi war.

the anime is about ninjas and itachi was just being one and did what he had to do in the shadows even if it meant everyone hated him.

im not gonna go into like a deep discussion but that's just my view on itachi ^_^

i fell like hes more of neutral than anything, neither good or bad.

• Agree 2

i didn't really hate many villains, the only one i didn't really like is kabuto. he just annoyed me the whole time.

i wouldn't say itachi is pure evil, he did what he had to do, he prevented a coup d'etat and maybe even a shinobi war.

the anime is about ninjas and itachi was just being one and did what he had to do in the shadows even if it meant everyone hated him.

im not gonna go into like a deep discussion but that's just my view on itachi ^_^

i fell like hes more of neutral than anything, neither good or bad.

I still think he's evil but I respect your opinion. But still, what you said about Itachi doing what he had to do is true and you're right about Kabuto. he's really annoying. I suspected him from the beginning, but that's another story.

I would have to agree with Davis on this one. I don't find Itachi to be evil at all. The one thing I absolutely love about Itachi, is the fact that he really is neither "good" or "evil." Even us as real people, sometimes have to make decisions and take action on things that seem cruel or unjust, but really are for a greater cause. So, I think in that aspect, they portrayed his character more human than most others in the series. Not all things have to be black and white. There is a gray middle where things can be questionable. And I think that's where Itachi lies.

As far as my most hated villain. My reasoning is stupid. Orochimaru. I JUST HATE HIS FACE. Literally, ever since I was younger he just creeped me out. There is my reasoning. Take it or leave it. :trololololol:

Now, if you were asking me my favorite "villain"....

dd760ef1e026cd69753821aab26bc5ef.thumb.jpg.22aa7b78143e25e7e19970fdb9306061.jpg

<3 He's my favorite thing to look at in this series. <3

• Agree 1

I would have to agree with Davis on this one. I don't find Itachi to be evil at all. The one thing I absolutely love about Itachi, is the fact that he really is neither "good" or "evil." Even us as real people, sometimes have to make decisions and take action on things that seem cruel or unjust, but really are for a greater cause. So, I think in that aspect, they portrayed his character more human than most others in the series. Not all things have to be black and white. There is a gray middle where things can be questionable. And I think that's where Itachi lies.

As far as my most hated villain. My reasoning is stupid. Orochimaru. I JUST HATE HIS FACE. Literally, ever since I was younger he just creeped me out. There is my reasoning. Take it or leave it. :trololololol:

Now, if you were asking me my favorite "villain"....

[ATTACH=full]30419[/ATTACH]

<3 He's my favorite thing to look at in this series. <3

Your reasoning isn't even stupid. Orochimaru's face creeped me out too. However, I will keep the part with Itachi in mind. You're right somehow.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
I've been rewatching anime shows of my childhood in the last few months, like Pokémon, Bakugan and Naruto. This is about Naruto now. Which of these villains are your most hated?

1. Orochimaru[ATTACH=full]30407[/ATTACH]

2. Itachi Uchiha[ATTACH=full]30408[/ATTACH]

3. Madara Uchiha[ATTACH=full]30410[/ATTACH]

4. Obito Uchiha[ATTACH=full]30409[/ATTACH]

Let's start with me. I hate Orochimaru the most, because he is disgusting, a pedophile, sick and he killed so many people for his experiments. I think it's clear that those experiments were really cruel.

Madara is my number two. The list of crimes he committed is longer than a million rolls of toilet paper combined.

Then I have Itachi. He is pure evil, but he has some honor. He spared his brother and let him kill him. Why? Because he loved him. That's true honor for me. If you didn't know, honor is very important to me and I judge characters by that.

At last, I have Obito. I hate him too, but not as much as the others. His actions were mostly to blame on Madara, but that doesn't make him innocent.

So, who do you hate the most? Leave it in the comments.

In my opinion, Orochimaru is the worst because of his twisted personality-he consumes innocent lives to renew is body and strength.

It's hard to hate any of them because they all had a reason behind their actions (except Orochimaru) which lies in the past and all were connected to Konoha somehow.

The only villian i hate more than any other is Hidan.

hidan__akatsuki__render_by_dropex013-d9c7nsf.png.2e8b3fb8cfae36ca6da07d5b88249192.png

Edited by Guest

I'm gonna be one the odd out out and say Pain is the worst. I know he got a redeeming moment and all that, but the guy destroyed the entire leaf village and killed several people even before that. It's amazing that Hidden Leaf village was ever repaired after all that, and all for the wrong reasons no less.

I'm gonna be one the odd out out and say Pain is the worst. I know he got a redeeming moment and all that, but the guy destroyed the entire leaf village and killed several people even before that. It's amazing that Hidden Leaf village was ever repaired after all that, and all for the wrong reasons no less.

This is a good one. I completely forgot about Pain. Don't know how, due to the fact I found him rather annoying.

• 1 month later...

That's a tough call for me. I was fine with Pain until he was able to basically undo all the deaths. Sign of things to come I guess.

Though the worst for me was Obito. Some villains are just evil, but doing all that over a girl? Weak.

• Geano locked this topic