How many anime series have you seen this past month?

ThatCynicalSnob

You can check your MAL (If you have one) for the titles that you previously added on your MAL.

Share what you've seen the past month.

Drifter

Kizumonogatari 2

All out! episode 1

Yeah, It's not much.

My interest for anime has sort of dwindled.

• 4 months later...

I have seen only one anime series this past month due to exam pressure at the beginning of the month but hell yeah, it's finally done so expect a few anime reviews next month.

Durarara!! Season 1 & 2.

durarara2.thumb.jpg.dab6865d27b06366bccca8617dcf169f.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I am actually right in the middle of my finals this month, so I probably shouldn't be watching so much anime lmao :P

These are the series that I have completed the month of May:

- JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

- FLCL

- Sakura Trick

- Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home (Movie)

- Space Patrol Luluco

- Yuri Kuma Arashi

- Kiznaiver

- Seikon no Qwaser II

- Death Parade

- Shokugeki no Souma OVA

- ef: A tale of Memories.

- ef: A tale of Melodies.

- Perfect Blue (Movie)

- Bakemonogatari

- Niseimonogatari

Damn. Up until now, I wasn't aware that I had finished that many anime this month... :sarcastic:

• Confused 1
  • Winner 1

This month I have seen like 5 because its test month at school so I had no time but starting June Ill have lot of time!

Absolutely way more than I think I ever have at once o_O

More series at the very least.

I'm watching:

Alice and Zouroku

Charlotte

Eromanga-sensei

Kyokai no Kanata

Lucky Star

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Shingeki no Kyojin

So much variety like I'm surprised I can keep up :P

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Absolutely way more than I think I ever have at once o_O

More series at the very least.

I'm watching:

Alice and Zouroku

Charlotte

Eromanga-sensei

Kyokai no Kanata

Lucky Star

Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

Shingeki no Kyojin

So much variety like I'm surprised I can keep up :P

Most are the new ones but how was lucky star?

Unfortunately, not as many as I would have liked. Due to being a bit busy at the moment (and burned out on passive entertainment), I've kinda limited myself to watching only the things that I know for sure that I'd like.

Here is what I've watched over the last month -

• Attack on Titan (it's AoT, srsly)
  • Re:Creators (my bff in anime form)
  • Quan Zhi Gao Shou (didn't actually expect this to be as good, due to the video game trope being a bit overdone, loving it so far, tho)

• Like 2

Anime-watching has been a seldom activity for me throughout the past few years. The only anime I've seen over the past month were related to the VNs I'm playing - Steins;Gate and Corpse Party - with the exception of the Madoka Concept Movie that I finally got to watch.

For this month I think I've watched several but just short ones. But not that many, haven't got that much time recently even if it's summer vacation. The only one's I've watched and finished were:

• Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon
  • I can't understand what my husband is saying
  • Ore Monogatari
  • Brothers Conflict
  • Himouto Umaru-chan

Note:

I've actually forgotten what I've watched and searched to my download log to see what I downloaded for the past month. I've already forgot about them actually and the others. -_- hehe

• 1 month later...

May was a busy month for me but most were second or third runs. I think I only caught about 7 new series, well new for me anyway.

Girls Beyond the Wasteland

Sweetness and Lightning

Sakura Quest not completed yet

Heroic Age

Heavens Memo Pad

Hyouka the dub version not yet completed

Yamada and the 7 witches

SAO for about the thirtieth time lol

Alderamin on the Sky

Charlotte

Code Breaker

From Me to You

Angel beats again and again

K-On

Love Live School Idol Project

Strike Witches

Trinity Seven

Mashiro Iro

Photokana

and Isuca

just to name a few

• Like 2

I have seen a few episodes from the newer animes but also try to keep up with my favorites like Dragon Ball Super and hero academy. But the show I'm currently stuck on repeating is "GATE" I just love the military anime its freaking awesome. I have seen it like 5 times this month alone. And yes its the English Dubbed. I have also seen drifters English Dubbed and Subbed also both on repeat. Then I found "GATE" and started watching that on repeat. I guess I just like some animes more then others. But that's why I like anime so much you never know what your going to get hooked on.

• Like 2

ClFor this Month I've Finished:

1.) New Game (Explains why I made a review about this right away)

2.) Ao no Exorcist : Kyoto Fojouou-hen (Been meaning to watch this for a while now)

Then I found "GATE" and started watching that on repeat. I guess I just like some animes more then others. But that's why I like anime so much you never know what your going to get hooked on.

Oh God. xD

Gate was a ton of fun, tbh. I wouldn't mind watching that one again sometime. :D

Sakurai Trick

The Monogatari Series

Kiznaiver

Sakurai Trick is average to good depending on how much you like your yuri. Personally, I quite liked it for the innocent yet compelling relationship between the main leads.

The Monogatari Series is always solid. It has a wonderfully composed OST(original sound track) and well thought-out characters. However, the presentation of the story may or may not be your type; so you'll have to give it a shot yourself to find out.

Kiznaiver is just beautiful to look at. It can/ is supposed to get very melodramatic at times but some people don't like it for that reason. I loved the series and rated it highly, so I definitely recommend you check it out if you don't mind the drama.

Sakurai Trick is average to good depending on how much you like your yuri. Personally, I quite liked it for the innocent yet compelling relationship between the main leads.

The Monogatari Series is always solid. It has a wonderfully composed OST(original sound track) and well thought-out characters. However, the presentation of the story may or may not be your type; so you'll have to give it a shot yourself to find out.

Kiznaiver is just beautiful to look at. It can/ is supposed to get very melodramatic at times but some people don't like it for that reason. I loved the series and rated it highly, so I definitely recommend you check it out if you don't mind the drama.

I wanted this to be my first yuri series, but that honor goes to Bloom Into You. I was a bit concerned that this might have a lot of fan service in it, so I guess I should of asked that instead...but I was sleepy...

-------

I'm sure I'll like it. If it's even somewhat serious then it's something I can enjoy.

-------

No, I don't mind drama, in fact I love drama. I look forward to watching Kiznaiver once I have a open slot, I hope you'll let me share my thoughts with you when I do.

I wanted this to be my first yuri series, but that honor goes to Bloom Into You. I was a bit concerned that this might have a lot of fan service in it, so I guess I should of asked that instead...but I was sleepy...

-------

I'm sure I'll like it. If it's even somewhat serious then it's something I can enjoy.

-------

No, I don't mind drama, in fact I love drama. I look forward to watching Kiznaiver once I have a open slot, I hope you'll let me share my thoughts with you when I do.

Yup. Sakura Trick has quite a bit of fanservice, but it was something that I too already expected before starting the series. Surprisingly enough, it also contained a decent amount of character development admits all of it and also had something meaningful to say about bisexual love, which caught me off-guard.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Kiznaiver! After all, I love talking about anime. Especially the ones I'm very fond of :)

• Like 1

The anime I've completed recently are:

Mob Psycho 100

Oreimo,

Love Live Sunshine

I'm able to cycle through my anime every 4 days now, but still so little...I guess I can't expect to see results so soon. Hopefully I can complete lots of series within the following month, we'll see how it goes.

Yup. Sakura Trick has quite a bit of fanservice, but it was something that I too already expected before starting the series. Surprisingly enough, it also contained a decent amount of character development admits all of it and also had something meaningful to say about bisexual love, which caught me off-guard.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on Kiznaiver! After all, I love talking about anime. Especially the ones I'm very fond of :)

Hmm...that sounds concerning, well I'll check Sakura Trick out and see for myself. But I'm afraid I don't really plan to start that one anytime soon, I'm very sorry, maybe I shouldn't have brought it up...

• 6 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic