AnimeSam

Anime News Compilation

@AnimeSam thanks for this as I have stated already elsewhere on this forum im awaiting with interest to see Clockwork Planet and the clip you show here has only caused frustration to want to see it sooner

the other thing I hadn't already got wind of was the news on Eureka Seven and that also has my interest now

P.S :- you need an avatar already

@Optic you may also be interested in checking out what is displayed here on Clockwork Planet

A collection of the most recent and trending news from around the anime community over the past few days. Feel free to check it out.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=OSIicoePKWs;t=1

ill await you upcoming info on the new project from/for/about

a certain magical index

as a certain scientific railgun was a spin off series from the snips I had read in 2016 all be sfa I was under the understanding that 2017 was bringing a second spin off series but I may have just miss read or read too much in to it

Haha you might have, it was just speculation for a new project announcement. But it still has the potential to be something raildex related.

• Like 1

@AnimeSam thanks for this as I have stated already elsewhere on this forum im awaiting with interest to see Clockwork Planet and the clip you show here has only caused frustration to want to see it sooner

the other thing I hadn't already got wind of was the news on Eureka Seven and that also has my interest now

P.S :- you need an avatar already

@Optic you may also be interested in checking out what is displayed here on Clockwork Planet

Haha thanks!! it looks soooooo good. Also I added my avatar :P

• Like 1

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!