Morning, afternoon or night person?

Optic

When it comes to projects, do you find you're more productive in the morning, afternoon or at night?

I find I'm more a night person. I procrastinate easily during the morning and early afternoon. Towards the late afternoon and evening I'm at my peak when it comes to working on the main website. :P

Bear in mind I work full-time 8am to 4pm during the week, so what I said above really applies to weekends. During the week I relax some days and depending on how much I've destressed, I will work on the AN Community projects.

How about you? :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tsumiki_miniwa__acchi_kocchi__render_by_ashleyojeda-d5qofx6.thumb.png.0dff6e5bc714a007fbebe7317aa18193.png I'm a night person,too. But I usualy don't go on computer after 8pm,because I was on the computer the whold day ..=.= But i stay very late at night, sometimes drawing, reading, or sometimes just pretending to be reading...=.=

I'm both! For some reason I don't need an alarm. Ever since I was little I can set my mind to what time I need to wake up and next morning I am awake at that time. Doesn't matter if it's 5 AM or 7:45 AM etc.

I can stay up as long as I want. I don't need much sleep at all =)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van AN Community Forums

I'm both! For some reason I don't need an alarm. Ever since I was little I can set my mind to what time I need to wake up and next morning I am awake at that time. Doesn't matter if it's 5 AM or 7:45 AM etc.

I can stay up as long as I want. I don't need much sleep at all =)

Hahaha I never need an alarm either. It's amazing I always wake on time. :) Its a great thing to have it comes very useful especially when you're working.

Hahaha I never need an alarm either. It's amazing I always wake on time. :) Its a great thing to have it comes very useful especially when you're working.

Cool!! You are the first person I know that also has this!! :D We really are a lot a like haha.

I can also step out of bed right away, can you?

Lucas needs me to say it for 30 min that he has to get out of bed xD

Cool!! You are the first person I know that also has this!! :D We really are a lot a like haha.

I can also step out of bed right away, can you?

Lucas needs me to say it for 30 min that he has to get out of bed xD

OH MY GOD, TWINS! We are twins! Yes I can get out of bed straight away as well :D My friend, Ryan would have to wake up at 3:00am for a 5:30am shift since he takes forever to wake up but I would have to wake up 30 minutes before my shift started and still have time for breakfast. It's really a good thing to know how to do. :)

OH MY GOD, TWINS! We are twins! Yes I can get out of bed straight away as well :D My friend, Ryan would have to wake up at 3:00am for a 5:30am shift since he takes forever to wake up but I would have to wake up 30 minutes before my shift started and still have time for breakfast. It's really a good thing to know how to do. :)

Guys also need less time to prepare I think. I mean I know that I sometimes switch outfit at the very last moment xD Then it's good to be a morning person and wake up on time.

Used to be a night person but age caught up with me.

I'm least efficient in the morning. Works are never done in the morning for me, unless it's stuff that I have to move around but even still, I will find time to sit down and take a nap.

Towards the afternoon, I will get more energetic. Especially since I enlisted, been going out for jogs in the afternoon to evening periods.

Depending on the day's activities, I might sleep as early as 8pm till the next day, but I have a routine of sleeping by 10pm nowadays

I have a routine too Fab. I always go to bed at midnight to be up again at 7 AM.

I used to drink coffee every morning for breakfast but I am trying to stop drinking coffee every day. =)

Anyone know how I can make someone get out of bed faster? xD

Do you have this issue as well? Alex likes staying in bed for ages and when we go out he is the one who takes longer to get ready!! The weird thing is if I feel like staying in bed longer he has an issue with it cause he doesn't want to stay in bed longer. So weird!

The last few days I have been an early bird... instead of getting up at 9am I am getting up at 7:30am since I am getting woken up at 6:30am this week cause Alex has work earlier this week. I found this is good and I am getting a lot of assignment work done!

Do you have this issue as well? Alex likes staying in bed for ages and when we go out he is the one who takes longer to get ready!! The weird thing is if I feel like staying in bed longer he has an issue with it cause he doesn't want to stay in bed longer. So weird!

The last few days I have been an early bird... instead of getting up at 9am I am getting up at 7:30am since I am getting woken up at 6:30am this week cause Alex has work earlier this week. I found this is good and I am getting a lot of assignment work done!

Yeah Lucas gets out of bed like 45 min later than me O.o but he rushes and is always running late xD

I always have the feeling I could stay in bed a lot longer but then I know I have to rush and I don't like that.

Yeah Lucas gets out of bed like 45 min later than me o_O but he rushes and is always running late xD

I always have the feeling I could stay in bed a lot longer but then I know I have to rush and I don't like that.

Yeah I never like rushing either. I am always early for everything!! Every time I have a job interview I always get there early by 30 minutes just in case I get lost on the way. I did the same thing when I was working at Coles. Cause there wasn't much parking at Mornington I would always leave 30 minutes before my shift to ensure that there would be a parking spot for me.

Yeah I never like rushing either. I am always early for everything!! Every time I have a job interview I always get there early by 30 minutes just in case I get lost on the way. I did the same thing when I was working at Coles. Cause there wasn't much parking at Mornington I would always leave 30 minutes before my shift to ensure that there would be a parking spot for me.

Only during my Uni years I would be lazy and not rushing or be like "I can always go tomorrow" xD You see we had to attend all classes that where in the lab but not if it was a reading or anything like that. So yeah, it makes you lazy if they don't force you. Plus I thought it was easy =O But I used to drink Energy Drink every day...I stopped drinking it since the start of 2012 and I have to say it was hard for me to get up in the morning and stay awake..I was so used to getting extra energy from those drinks.

Only during my Uni years I would be lazy and not rushing or be like "I can always go tomorrow" xD You see we had to attend all classes that where in the lab but not if it was a reading or anything like that. So yeah, it makes you lazy if they don't force you. Plus I thought it was easy =O But I used to drink Energy Drink every day...I stopped drinking it since the start of 2012 and I have to say it was hard for me to get up in the morning and stay awake..I was so used to getting extra energy from those drinks.

I never really drank energy drinks. Alex was into them for a while but I never liked them too much. I was more into coke... hahaha I still remember how in most photos there was always coke near me and you always noticed it!

• 1 month later...

Even though I need an alarm to wake up at the right time, once I'm awake, I'm automatically awake. However, usually I'm still groggy, so I move a bit sluggish. Doesn't mean I can't do some things. I usually check forums first thing in the morning.

I take a sleeping pill at night, then pass out within an hour and a half after that (and also might be the cause of me being groggy in the mornings). I can still work on things if I wanted to, but the time I fall asleep varies. I know when it's time to sleep though, so it's not like I'd be doing something and fall asleep right away before I have time to turn off everything.

So therefore I'd say all around. I don't get any recordings done in the morning, because morning voice = bad singing for me. Instead I work on checking online forums, and stuff that doesn't take much effort. Afternoons and evenings are when I do audio work like recordings or mixing projects, as well as graphics and anything else that needs done.

Even though I need an alarm to wake up at the right time, once I'm awake, I'm automatically awake. However, usually I'm still groggy, so I move a bit sluggish. Doesn't mean I can't do some things. I usually check forums first thing in the morning.

I take a sleeping pill at night, then pass out within an hour and a half after that (and also might be the cause of me being groggy in the mornings). I can still work on things if I wanted to, but the time I fall asleep varies. I know when it's time to sleep though, so it's not like I'd be doing something and fall asleep right away before I have time to turn off everything.

So therefore I'd say all around. I don't get any recordings done in the morning, because morning voice = bad singing for me. Instead I work on checking online forums, and stuff that doesn't take much effort. Afternoons and evenings are when I do audio work like recordings or mixing projects, as well as graphics and anything else that needs done.

I want to hear some of your singing! =)

How come you take a sleeping pill if I may ask?

I noticed that during winter it is harder for me to get out of bed in the morning, it's so cold and dark when I have to get up xD

I made a thread about my singing if you wanna hear it. It's in the Audio / Video art board.

I take two other types of medicine regularly, and since certain types of medicine can stimulate your brain so much, I can't sleep a wink without it. xD Even before I had to take meds I had trouble sleeping, too

• 5 months later...

How about none :P I am honestly not a motivated person at all whether it be morning, afternoon, or evening. As I'm a college student, due dates motivate me much more than anything to get something done. At work though, I find that I'm at my best about halfway through the morning (around 10am or so).

• Like 1