Rate this Cosplay picture!(Attack On Titan)

katyC

what is your favorite character in Attck On Titan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. what is your favorite character in Attck On Titan?

• Eren Yeager
    • Mikasa Ackerman
    • Armin Arlert
    • Christa Lenz
    • Reiner Braun
    • Bertholdt Hoover

Pretty good! I particularly like the weapons: definitely above average.

During the last anime convention I attended, I noticed Attack on Titan was a pretty popular cosplay. All those brown jackets and green capes. :D

I'm just waiting for someone to take it to the next level by propelling around with those jump packs :P (I can dream)..

I'm working next to my Leafa costume on my Historia Reis Costume now!

Your cousin's costume looks good. :)

Also looking forward to your Leafa costume, just finishing touches on your sword right?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Anime version of Attack On Titan is very great, any fans out there? Let's rate this cosplay of Eren!

;)

[ATTACH=full]78[/ATTACH]

This is actually a Levi cosplay ... Eren's hair is brown and spikey while Levi's hair is black, parted in the front and straight; Also, the eyes are grey like Levi's. -Eren's are green-

Edited by Guest
  • Informative 1

This is actually a Levi cosplay ... Eren's hair is brown and spikey while Levi's hair is black, parted in the front and straight; Also, the eyes are grey like Levi's. -Eren's are green-

I think you're right. Looking at the face it's kinda calm. I would expect Eren's facial expression to be angrier while Levi's facial expression is usually of calmness. And you are a big Attack On Titan fan. (looking at your awesome signature)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Geano locked this topic