Hello, new here!

miraiina

Hello!

I go by Miraiina, or Mira for short!

Been watching anime ever since childhood, starting out with some old favorites like Dragonball, Sailor Moon, etc. on Toonami. I'm hoping to make lots of new friends and chat with other anime fans. It's one of the reasons me and my husband got married and keeps us strong!

Thank you for reading! (o^.^o)

• Like 1

Hiya!

I'm fairly new to this place myself - has been a pleasant time so far, so I think you'll like it well enough. Similar to you, I also met my spouse partially via anime - it remains one of our favorite hobbies to this day. :)

What are some of your current favorites?

Great to see others that share the same good luck! :D

So, my favorites as of now are:

Chobits (all time fav)

Azumanga Daioh

Cardcaptor Sakura

Sailor Moon

xxxHolic

Moon Phase

DragonBall,Z,Super

Mushishi

Ghost Hunt

Jigoku Shoujo

Elfen Lied

Mirai Nikki

One Punch Man

Boku No Hero Academia

And plenty more, but these are the ones off hand I can think of, I have binged several series through the years.

• Like 1

Azumanga Daioh

<3

I absolutely adore Azumanga... though, sadly, it seems like most folks that I talk with these days have never even heard of it. :veryangry:

I've been slowly watching through Ghost Hunt recently, and have been enjoying it, though I wasn't a huge fan of the last arc I watched (Forbidden Pastime, 14-17)... other than that however, it has been a fair bit of fun to go through.

Beyond that, I should really give Chobits a try someday.

• Like 1

<3

I absolutely adore Azumanga... though, sadly, it seems like most folks that I talk with these days have never even heard of it. :veryangry:

I've been slowly watching through Ghost Hunt recently, and have been enjoying it, though I wasn't a huge fan of the last arc I watched (Forbidden Pastime, 14-17)... other than that however, it has been a fair bit of fun to go through.

You really should watch Chobits, its ultra cute! It is mushy and romantic, so be warned!

And yeah, Forbidden Pastimes was probably one of the most frustrating arcs with Mai, she is so stubborn! But the next to last arc is my personal favorite, so look forward to it! It's pretty creepy!

• Like 1

You really should watch Chobits, its ultra cute! It is mushy and romantic, so be warned!

And yeah, Forbidden Pastimes was probably one of the most frustrating arcs with Mai, she is so stubborn! But the next to last arc is my personal favorite, so look forward to it! It's pretty creepy!

I'm definitely okay with cute and mushy, so I'll have to take a look. :D

And that's good to know, regarding Ghost Hunt - I'll definitely be resuming it with that in mind!

hiya and welcome miraiina

hope you enjoy it here

looks like theres some anime on your list ive seen

Chobits (one of my earlier ones)

Moon Phase , Mirai Nikki , Elfen Lied

xxxHolic and Boku No Hero Academia

I started Mushishi and got sidetracked and so far haven't got back to it

and looks like theres more I should add

see ya round the forums

I agree to try it , also Zoop if you like it may be try plastic memories as well

• Like 1

hiya and welcome miraiina

hope you enjoy it here

looks like theres some anime on your list ive seen

Chobits (one of my earlier ones)

Moon Phase , Mirai Nikki , Elfen Lied

xxxHolic and Boku No Hero Academia

I started Mushishi and got sidetracked and so far haven't got back to it

and looks like theres more I should add

see ya round the forums

I agree to try it , also Zoop if you like it may be try plastic memories as well

Good to see people still watch the classics! :)

Mushishi is a bit slow to get into, but I liked the single episode and sometimes 2 episode arcs, the little stories for them were really interesting, including all the bits about what mushi really were.

• Like 1

yes was a little slow and that probably didn't help but it was one I started watching when I had spare time at work ( which can often but not regularly happen for up to a few hrs) so I hadn't saved it like I do on the htpc so I can go back to it , and well just forgot about it , till I read this thread