Hi, i'm revupspoot and this is my introduction!

revupspoot

Hey everyone, i'm revupspoot and I joined this forum because i've liked anime for 4 years now and I think its cool that you get to discuss it together as a community in a forum! Some other facts about me is that i'm an aspiring Youtuber, I like to make video games as well as play them, i'm Canadian, and yeah- that's kinda it for now. xD

Thanks and I hope to stay here for long! OH, also, I used to be in a forum when I was a little kid (around 10) where you share and discuss lego stop-motion films. I was really active there, and so I hope to be just as active here. Thanks and have a great day! ^_^

Hey everyone, i'm revupspoot and I joined this forum because i've liked anime for 4 years now and I think its cool that you get to discuss it together as a community in a forum! Some other facts about me is that i'm an aspiring Youtuber, I like to make video games as well as play them, i'm Canadian, and yeah- that's kinda it for now. xD

Thanks and I hope to stay here for long! OH, also, I used to be in a forum when I was a little kid (around 10) where you share and discuss lego stop-motion films. I was really active there, and so I hope to be just as active here. Thanks and have a great day! ^_^

Hallo, and welcome aboard. :)

My first forum was a small emulation community back in 1998. I have distinct memories of acting like a total nimrod, and getting on the nerves of a great many people with my childish antics.

... forum software was amazingly crappy back then. :x