Yo Et

Etyo

Good day everyone, I am in fact a new member on this exciting and new world called the Anime Forums. I have been watching Anime for a few years, in light of that, I would say I am an amateur in light of old school Otaku's. I enjoy having time to think about the world and philosophy, I enjoy reading, writing, doing adventurous things such as hiking mountain biking. I love photography mixed with my love for analogies and metaphors. I study English Literature and Media studies, I love people and find everyone has something interesting about them. My time, however, is mostly spent meeting with people and studying. I have a girlfriend, she is like a real life Tsundere, if I were to describe her in waifu terms, she is a mix of Taiga (35%) and Chitanda (65%). My Favorite Anime is "Sound of the Sky", purely because it is so unknown for the gem that it is. My favorite Anime Character would have to be Umetarou Nozaki, for his obliviously funny character.

I am glad that I found a place to join a community again, after leaving the forums for lack of decent sites. I hope this one can prove to be positive.

A question for those wanting to participate:

What is your favorite Anime? Suggesting that you have a favorite Anime, and your house was to set on fire would you choose to take the Anime or the manga/light novel of that particular favorite?

welcome to the forums, My favourite anime is the garden of words but if my house was set of fire I would most likely take a manga but I have too many to choose from. If you like metaphors and analogies u might like some of mikoto shinkais works such as the garden of words because it looks into human emotions which is quite interesting while also having a wide range of panning shots of the landscapes which as you like photography might pique your interest if you haven't seen it. For metaphors a lot of interesting ones came up in 5 cm per second which is also a mikoto shinkai film. Also sound of the sky is awesome.

welcome to the forums, My favourite anime is the garden of words but if my house was set of fire I would most likely take a manga but I have too many to choose from. If you like metaphors and analogies u might like some of mikoto shinkais works such as the garden of words because it looks into human emotions which is quite interesting while also having a wide range of panning shots of the landscapes which as you like photography might pique your interest if you haven't seen it. For metaphors a lot of interesting ones came up in 5 cm per second which is also a mikoto shinkai film. Also sound of the sky is awesome.

I do enjoy Mikoto Shinkai, it is always a stunning presentation to watch. I agree with your suggestion of Garden of Words, I really enjoyed that Anime.

hiya and welcome to the forum

I don't particularly have 1 favourite but ten to really like most of what I watch

and as for the fire thing well yer no every thing is insured as long as me and puppy get out

soooo see you round the forums hope you enjoy

Good day everyone

Hello hello, welcome to the place where we do the stuff with the things in the place. It's okay if you don't quite understand, it's all very complicated and technical.

My favorite anime is proooOOOooobably Clannad. Slice of life style stuff rarely ranks very highly for me, but holy hot hackin' hell did they do it right.

With that said, I'm also relatively new to this place, and have so far found it to be rather pleasant - hopefully your experience will be similar. :)

Hello hello, welcome to the place where we do the stuff with the things in the place. It's okay if you don't quite understand, it's all very complicated and technical.

My favorite anime is proooOOOooobably Clannad. Slice of life style stuff rarely ranks very highly for me, but holy hot hackin' hell did they do it right.

I found your message quite amusing, :P. I really prefer the way you used this term "holy hot hackin' hell" haha, never heard Clannad being described in that manner. Nice to meet you zoop.

• Like 1

I found your message quite amusing, :P. I really prefer the way you used this term "holy hot hackin' hell" haha, never heard Clannad being described in that manner. Nice to meet you zoop.

Good, good. I aim to please and live to entertain. Somewhat.

It's to meet you as well!