what’s your favorite anime character in Mirrai Nikki?

katyC

what’s your favorite anime character in Mirrai Nikki?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. what’s your favorite anime character in Mirrai Nikki?

• Yukiteru Amano
    • Yuno Gaisei
    • Deus Ex Machina
    • Muru Muru
    • Aru Akise

Sshhhh~~~Yuno is here…..mirai_nikki_0131.thumb.jpg.0fbaf55c77d704742cba7ae650c63f77.jpg

Although many people thinks that Yuno is too bloody and twisted, but eh…..I actually enjoy watching Yuno killing other people…=.=

What kind of twisted creepy person am I…….

But what’s your favorite anime character in Mirrai Nikki?

• Like 1

Yeah, and I actually cried while watching Mirrai Nikki. Awhhh...I gets emotional very easily. Yuno's adopt parents are so mean, but her stepmother protected her in the third universe. And how Yuno protect Yuki is so heart touching.

(I'm the kind of person who laugh at jokes that's not even funny and cried while reading books or watching movie.)

Yeah, and I actually cried while watching Mirrai Nikki. Awhhh...I gets emotional very easily. Yuno's adopt parents are so mean, but her stepmother protected her in the third universe. And how Yuno protect Yuki is so heart touching.

(I'm the kind of person who laugh at jokes that's not even funny and cried while reading books or watching movie.)

I am the same as you in that aspect. I am always laughing at jokes that are not funny and then crying while reading books or watching movies. It's pretty awkward reading a book in front of someone since I do cry when its sad! Yes, I also cried while watching Mirai Nikki as well. What was your favourite episode? I don't know why but I really liked those episodes where Yuno acted a bit more normal-ish in front of Yuki. I really loved that wedding expo episode since I am a true romantic! I want to go to one of those expos one day, they look like so much fun!

Minene Uryuu! =D I love her purple appearance but it sucks that she loses her eye-sight. Her first appearance, she mellows out and is really a tough woman with a hidden touch of vulnerability to her. She does have a friendly side to her, having an attachment to small children and keeps a family of chipmunks with her for a time =)

Mirrai Nikki A.K.A Future Diary

Deus Ex Machina, the God of Time and Space, give Yuki a special diary, Strangely, Yuki's new diary has entries in it spanning the next 90 days—entries about the future that come unnervingly true. Deus, then forces Yuki to participate in a battle royale with twelve other people, each of whom also has a diary that can predict the future in some unique way. And the contestants must try to find and kill all the other contestants before the world ends on Day 90, and only the last one standing can prevent the Apocalypse and become the new God of Time and Space.

This is the simple explanation story plot, the anime also have some the third and second universe things and the part that Yuno is the real goddess of time and space and the some sub-storylines .

• 4 weeks later...
I demand the option to vote for other characters. :3

Amano Yukiteru reminds me of Itou Makoto of School Days, somewhat indecisive and spineless. :\

I like Uryuu Minene, Kurusu Keigo btw.

Kind of off topic but I HATED School Days. I had never watched an anime in my life that made me that MAD. I could never rewatch that anime. I think its bad to put Yuki in the same category as a character from School Days ...

• 3 weeks later...
Kind of off topic but I HATED School Days. I had never watched an anime in my life that made me that MAD. I could never rewatch that anime. I think its bad to put Yuki in the same category as a character from School Days ...

Hahaha okay, Mirai Nikki wasn't a harem series like what School Days was, but you can see the eerie similarity in that both series have a bloody yandere as one of the main characters, lol

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

None of the above choices in the poll. My favorite is actually Hino Hinata, the tanned tomboy with those cute bangs on the side. Naturally, I raged when

that coward Yuki shot her dead,

betraying her.

Then again, Mirai Nikki was hardly one of my favorite anime, so it makes sense that Yuki and Yuno aren't my favorite people, if not some of the most hated ones.

Edited by Guest

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, As for me, I loved Uryuu Minene <3

I loved her especially her side lovestory with Detectieve Nishijima which is kinda unusual for a terrorist and a Law Abiding Officer :D

160081.jpg.2a332bddaaebd17a5f432b4e6b1558cb.jpg

• Geano locked this topic