What are you afraid of?

NightDancer

Height, i guess...

In which way? When you are standing on the top of a building and look down? Or when you are among huge buildings and you are standing down and looking up? My friend has the last one =)

Is it that bad in Australia?

Hahahahahaha, yes Australian drivers are notoriously bad compared to our UK counterparts who are much more courteous. Particularly in Perth, many people have difficulty merging (someone always refuses to yield and there are many near-misses or last minute braking).

To be fair though, most of us are pretty good. ;)

• 5 months later...

Spiders probably, but when I have gloves on, I'm not afraid anymore O_O I can deal with heights as long as I'm in a safe spot (roller coasters and guard rails do not count as safe). I also dislike being in crowded areas, but am not scared of it.

• 5 months later...

My greatest fear is towards dolls. =___= Lame right?

Well I just hate it since it's kind of creepy. And I think I got this phobia from watching horror movies that greatly involves dolls as the main focus.

Bugs. Roaches, wasps, bees, moths, big caterpillars (the small ones don't bug me as much - ba-dum-tss).

But yeah. Any creepy crawlies just plain frighten me, especially the winged ones that could fly right onto your face.

I'm not really scared of bugs, but moth scare me.

Because at a young age, my sister told me that if you were to look at a moth it would blind you.

At that age, I wasn't really sure what a moth was, so I searched it up in this picture book. Showed a huge flying bug with wings that appeared to be eyes.

I was never the same.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

the ocean and what's in the water mainly . i remember one time with my friend i had been drinking and i fell off a dock into the water and cut my feat open super bad on muscles and barnacles i also couldn't swim so my friend had to come get me . probably the scariest moment of my life tbh

• 4 months later...
Right now... I'm most afraid of the idea of Donald Trump becoming the US President... can I move in with one of you guys overseas from me if that happens please...? I'm house trained and everything.

I'm super afraid of this as well.

If it the worst comes to pass and he gets elected I think I'll move overseas too! We could be roommates Tear-nii and go live in Japan or something!

• Like 1

Summer season here and right now I'm a little worried with all the bushfires that have been occuring within the last few months. Some caused by lightning, others caused by suspicious circumstances..

Thankfully DFES (fire department) are well resourced with air support within the metropolitan area and they're good with the warnings, but I am afraid one day it will be a close call.

If it the worst comes to pass and he gets elected I think I'll move overseas too! We could be roommates Tear-nii and go live in Japan or something!

That sounds fun, I like this idea. And it's a lot easier than creating a rebel uprising.

We could all totally pool in for a nice refuge in Tokyo... preferably in Akihabara. Welcome to all Anime Forums members. :P

We could all totally pool in for a nice refuge in Tokyo... preferably in Akihabara. Welcome to all Anime Forums members. :P

I'm coming, too, then :3 (Is Tokyo near the sea, though? I can only live in coastal cities XP )

Anyway, back on topic.

I'm afraid of one too many things

-People: Yes, people scare me. I can't be in a crowd alone. Especially because I'm short and everyone is taller and I feel like I'm gonna get crushed D:

-Talking on the phone: Does it sound that weird? I hate talking on the phone with people I'm not VERY close with. Ordering is out of the question. It's not that bad when someone calls me, but I can never be the one to call first.

-Making mistakes: Even the tiniest ones stress me out a lot, therefore I'm terrified of making them.

-Attracting attention: Wheather it is for a bad or good reason, attention is a no-no, it freaks me out.

-Being touched: That split second until you realise who just tapped your shoulder is HELL. I have scared people who have scared me, just because they wanted to ask me something ._. To be honest, I might be a bit paranoid. my mind instictively jumps to the worst possible conclusion (like someone wants to kill me or kidnap me, stuff like that ._. )

-Bugs: But only in closed spaces. If I'm somewhere outside, I don't mind. I can play with spiders and beetles etc if there's enough space to run if I need to xD (I love chasing baby grasshopers :3 )

-Clowns: They don't scare me in a way that I feel like they'll hurt me. They just freak me out because they look so fake.

-Demons and other superatural beings: Yeah, you read that right. I have no idea how I developed this fear but I've had it for many many years. I was never afraid of the dark but rather what may be lurking in the dark.

Most of my current fears are a bit weird XP Common stuff like heights or deep water or doctors belong to the past......yeah, doctors can be scary!!!

@Evil Bunny of Doom I have that exact same fear with phones! I absolutely dread making phone calls, but I also hate having to answer them too. It makes working in main control at work a nerve-wracking experience!

@Optic This makes Trump getting elected sound not-so-bad after all~! Although the whole "home country going up in flames" thing would still be a bit of a bummer.

• 2 weeks later...