Who is your favourite anime character of all time?

NightDancer

• 3 weeks later...

Vegeta from Dragonball

Because he's a badass and because he works so hard to achieve his goal. For me he is a source of motivation and really makes me do things that, normally, I'd be too lazy to do.

• Like 1

1: Chihiro Fujisaki

2: Juuzou Suzuya

3: Emerl

That's all I got to say! *drops the mike and walks away*

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

LEVI. He is so boss, he hates germs (like me) he is the strongest in aot show, his backstory is great, he never loses his cool, he ha an awesome cleaning outfit, he beat up eren (loved that) and, he's short.

snk-levi.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
L from Death Note

the character of L is a dynamic and sophisticated variation on the classic detective and is brilliant to match the evil of not only Light but the power of the death note.

• Agree 2

Favorite character? Pff, of course it's Chartell, who else would it be?

upload_2016-10-10_22-51-11.png.c850be13ab8549e1996862a4241da35e.png

All jokes aside (I swear I've seen this joke before), my current favorite character from an actual anime is Saya Sasamiya from Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (I wonder why Chartell looks so similar to someone).

upload_2016-10-10_22-58-32.png.9724bfa6bc85dabe6ac9af4a3785476f.png

Edited by Guest

L would have to be my favorite Anime character as well.

[ATTACH=full]29425[/ATTACH]

i knew that i enjoyed your outlook and grasp on the characters that are more than just a kid with a sword.:D

• Like 1

i knew that i enjoyed your outlook and grasp on the characters that are more than just a kid with a sword.:D

Thanks. ^_^

I do like the more complex characters and I found L to be absolutely intriguing while being eccentric and just absolutely mysterious.

• 3 months later...
I dont have a favorite. why would i have a favorite?

Yatsuhiro Nanaka from Myself;Yourself

Please elaborate. :D

I remember that I've watched that show but can't for the life of me remember any characters or the plot. It's a 13 episode anime as well so there wasn't much room to develop characters and from what I can see you're a girl so you're probably not just fan-boying over her.

Speaking of characters that didn't get much time to develop...

My favorite character would probably have to be Kamina (TTGL), Epitome of inspirational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwFNWyqHHyY

Edited by Guest

1. (2 way tie) Nagisa Furukawa

5) Holo Spice and Wolf

I must commend the both of you for your impeccable good taste.

In addition to loving the two characters above, I absolutely adore Youko Nakajima from Twelve Kingdoms. Her character development and growth through the course of her story is wonderful, delightful to watch, and I would say sorely underrated. Her path from sullen student to absolute glory is one that has rarely been matched in my opinion.

There are so many animes nowadays but there must be at least one character that is one of your favourites! If so which one and why? =)

My favorite character is Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist because he carries the sins of his tragic past and has an unbreakable devotion to restoring is brother back to normal.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it cool if I like. sort of cheat, like really border on it? Because if so it's Haseo from Dot Hakc GU, not so much his signs version. To be fair, he was in a film that summarized and slightly altered the plot of GU series of games, and at least one short. If he doesn't count, because I really don't care for him much until GU, then Edward Elric, easy, but not the brotherhood version, because I'll take the unpopular opinion here and say that I don't really care for brotherhood as much because well, a lot of reasons, and heck I might even make a thread about that.

• 1 month later...
There are so many animes nowadays but there must be at least one character that is one of your favourites! If so which one and why? =)

Actually my opinion has now changed from Edward Elric from "Fullmetal Alchemist" to Naruto Uzumaki since I just recently cosplayed as the iconic character himself from "Naruto Shippuden".

This is a tough one since there are some many characters out there dispite all that my favorite is natsu form faity tail he's brave, fearless, and doesn't give up no matter how strong the enemy is also he is funny and really strong one the strongest fighters form fairy tail

• Geano locked this topic