Anima tattoo fans?

dagg990

I don't think Tattoo's are good to have. They make it harder for your body to breathe and are pretty unhealthy; Also, if you decide you don't want it anymore, its not like you can just wash it off. So I personally would never get one.

Although, if I had to get one I would so get a Sword art online tattoo. Maybe of Deathgun and Kirito fighting with Asuna and Yui in background. Lol, idk.

not that im interested in getting a tattoo or even that I have an op answer

but I wonder if with wacky ideas becoming reality and the advances in every thing

wether it will be possible to do a gif tattoo like a sig ??

I probably wouldn't get a tattoo but there are a few Anime related tattoos that would be pretty cool if I were to get one.

1. I loved Uta's neck tattoo which reads, (With translation) "I can live neither with you, nor without you." and I think that'd be pretty cool to have in it's original Latin in which Uta got his.

2. Getting two small X's under my right eye would also be cool (Like Suzuya Juuzou's.) or getting the stitches he has in his arms, neck, ect.

3. Having "What's 1,000 minus 7?" on my wrist, maybe Kaneki's mask bellow it as well.

4. Getting a tattoo of Eren's necklace (The Key) with the words, "If you win you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win!"

5. Having Kirito's quote, "Everybody can fight. It's just a choice of whether you should." would also be cool.

• Like 1

as much as i love tattoos i don't think i'd get an anime related one cause tastes change and i might not like it in the future XP plus i'm really indesicive so it's not a good idea for me to do so... (if i ever get one it'll probably be a custom design or sth)

• Agree 1

not that im interested in getting a tattoo or even that I have an op answer

but I wonder if with wacky ideas becoming reality and the advances in every thing

wether it will be possible to do a gif tattoo like a sig ??

Oh my goodness, that'd be awesome!

I already have a tattoo (a geometric giraffe head on my left forearm)

But I'd personally never get an anime tattoo

I used to know someone though that was really into superheroes and such (he even owned a comic/game shop). He had a few tattoos that were superhero related (the only one I can remember though is the Superman one on the left side of his chest)

Edited by Guest

I like tattoos, I think it's a great way to express yourself, but I don't think getting an anime tattoo is a good idea unless it's something that isn't clearly from an anime and done by a really good tattoo artist. Like others have said, your opinion towards whatever it is you're getting inked can change, and since this is a lifetime commitment (usually).

Were I to get one I'd probably go for some logo or symbol from a pretty obscure show. No Naruto clouds or One Piece flags.

I think that I can choose something that will be not very child looking.

What about this one http://tattooimages.biz/picture/65662-black-and-white-anime-angel-in-rich-clothing-tattoo-design/

I honestly think if you got that you would regret it. Maybe not for awhile but it'd sink in, especially if the artist that did it wasn't the best. That artist definitely is not a tattoo artist nor do they look very professional. I'm not convinced that would translate well into a tattoo either.

Another important thing is to get a consultation from a tattoo artist. Every artist has different limits and abilities. They can let you know if they're able to do it, if it will even suit where you want it, and possibly even customise it a bit to better suit their talent.

The original design of my giraffe had a neck. The artist suggested leaving out the neck. The head design was very well done but the neck looked like it had been thrown on more of as an afterthought. Not to mention, removing the neck allowed her to do a larger design for the head, which fit better for where I got it.

The design and shading is also totally different from the original picture. Whereas the shapes were originally solid colours, she came up with a design that featured giraffe print in the shapes as well as some shading to add more dimension to it.

The end result is quite different than the original idea. But it's a tattoo that's been customised and personalised. Not too mention, way more awesome than I had imagined.

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...

I have a tiny friday the 13th tattoo on my ankle of a baby bat. idk if i plan if getting more, because im just going to honest, im an absolute punk when it comes to pain. i really want to get more, but i need to bring some advil or tylenol next time i go, lmao. theres allot of stuff i want, but i only want one anime themed tattoo, and that of Gats and Caska's cursed sacrificial mark they have. Theyre from Berserk (my avi) and its a manga i really love, so yeah i have to get that one, frfr

I used to have a friend in college who drew tattoos for people using his pen. I requested a Hell Girl tattoo from him, the same mark you get in the anime after you made a request in her website:

583869-6fa5b6c684c9a7c3ca6daebe4adb93721b1f0dd3_full_large.jpg.1d0a8d7dd121eb7da2e7d2b9438897b4.jpg

I had it drawn on my neck like in the anime. lol Too bad it didn't last long...

Edited by Guest