Hello i'm Keyaron

Keyaron

Hello,

My name is Keyaron. I found this community while delving into the anime side of Google, and I have to say that it looks promising. I hope I will get to know many of you! A little bit about me, hmm; well I have to say that I am very kind, and I do not like to judge other people. If anyone wants to talk about their social life or just need someone to talk to, I can help. Other than that, I come from Italy and my interests are: Archery, a little bit of anime once in a while and videogames.

Nice to meet you!

• Like 1

Hello there @Keyaron welcome to AF!

How come you like Bleach so much? :)

To me, the Anime itself is pretty intense and gives those goose bumps during the fights. Although the main character (Ichigo) just feels overpowered to me, he has his flaws, and over time he undergoes training to overcome them. Feels fairly balanced as opposed to Captain Levi on 'Attack on Titan'.

WELCOME BRO! You sound like a pretty cool guy, sounds like we have a bit in common. Hope you have a great time here! :)

Btw, what video-games do you play?

At the moment I only play Paladins and Witcher 3. If I get interested in others, I will mention it :).

• Like 1