Hey all!

Cozzie

Hey everyone my name is Costa but online i go by the name of 'Cozzie'. I have been watching anime now for about a year and a bit. I enjoy all action animes and stuff like that. I have watched attack on titan, sword art online and fairy tale so far and hopefully gonna watch some more! Hopefully my time on the forums are fun and i get to meet heaps of new people :D

- Cozzie

• Like 1

So many new members lately. Does... does this mean that I'm no longer considered a newbie? :o

... ahem ...

Welcome to the forum! It's a fairly fun and pleasant place filled with lovely and wonderful people, apart from that one guy that smells like old pickles and sits around in the corner talking to himself while fiddling around with a spork... but we don't talk about him, or pay him any attention. He's harmless, I think. Probably.

Probably.

• Funny 2

So many new members lately. Does... does this mean that I'm no longer considered a newbie? :o

... ahem ...

Welcome to the forum! It's a fairly fun and pleasant place filled with lovely and wonderful people, apart from that one guy that smells like old pickles and sits around in the corner talking to himself while fiddling around with a spork... but we don't talk about him, or pay him any attention. He's harmless, I think. Probably.

Probably.

What did I, what'd I just read. That went so South so quick. Hahaha.

• Like 1

... ahem ...

Probably.

youll still be new to me :P

I don't play with a pickles , um what is a spork , and im not talking to my self im conversing with the voices in my head ? hehehe

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1