If You Could Live In One Anime World What Anime Would It Be?

Saburo_Chīsai

I would wanna live in the world of Steins;Gate

Cause living with the crew in the Future Gadget Lab Would be so awesome and fun :3

not very descriptive huh...

Anyway I'd love to hear what you people of the Anime Forums would chose so post away my Otaku friends :D

Hopefully we can make some interesting conversation :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

tend to agree with zoop but if I had too id be interested in a clannad type world but the one from Ef a tail of memories/melodies

but if it had to be an alternative type world may be one like loghorizon or the familiar of zero or even gate type of worlds

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Personally, I'd go with --- ---- --- nothing. Anime typically take place in worlds that are harsh and filled with hardship. Looking at my favorite anime...

* Clannad - takes place, more or less, in the real world, albeit with the existence of certain supernatural phenomenon.

* Fate/Stay Night - I don't much care for most mages and other powerful creatures present in the Nasuverse. The mage association, the twenty one dead apostle anscestors, the Crimson Moon, Type-Mercury, and the corrupted wish-granting machine that is the grail. I don't want to share a world with creatures quite capable of destroying large chunks of it.

* Erased - takes place, more or less, in the real world, albeit with the existence of certain supernatural phenomenon.

* The Twelve Kingdoms - I guess this wouldn't be too bad? Assuming you're okay with being ruled by the whims of kings and queens that are essentially temporary Gods.

* Spice and Wolf - Honestly, just a really harsh world.

* Another - takes place, more or less, in the real world, albeit with the existence of certain supernatural phenomenon.

* Kara No Kyoukai - See Fate/Stay Night. I'm really not interested in living in the Nasuverse.

* Attack on Titan - f**** this, lol.

* Azumanga Daiho - Basically the real world.

* Carnival Phantasm - See Fate/Stay Night.

* Dragon Maid - takes place, more or less, in the real world, albeit with the existence of certain supernatural phenomenon. And temperamental world-destroying dragons. Fun.

I guess if I were pressed for an answer, I'd say Clannad. The supernatural business present in its world that is shown is fairly innocuous and non-offensive.

You make a good point. Imagine living in any world where only a certain kind of person could defeat things that consume or kill people on the regular, and you aren't that kind of person. That's kind of why I picked Dot Hack Roots, because in there, the only thing you have to worry about are things you can run from because basic rules of the game still apply to them. Not so much the case in the world of Signs though.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I would wanna live in the world of Steins;Gate

Cause living with the crew in the Future Gadget Lab Would be so awesome and fun :3

not very descriptive huh...

Anyway I'd love to hear what you people of the Anime Forums would chose so post away my Otaku friends :D

Hopefully we can make some interesting conversation :)

I wish I could live in the world of "Fullmetal Alchemist" so that I could perform awesome alchemy to improve daily life.

Actually if you were a harem anime protagonist (living in Clannad let's say) it'd mean that all the girls from that universe would suddenly become attracted to you.. :D

That's of course if you were a protagonist, not a Sunohara...

I'd like to live in Mushishi universe and become a mushishi myself. I guess that'd still be very similar to ''real world'' (except for the mushi part). It'd enable me to travel thorough the lands without looking like a homeless person or a hippie. :P

I'd like to live in Mushishi universe and become a mushishi myself. I guess that'd still be very similar to ''real world'' (except for the mushi part). It'd enable me to travel thorough the lands without looking like a homeless person or a hippie. :P

I don't live in Mushishi universe so you sayin I look like a homeless person or a hippie just coz im always travellin

due to what I do as a job :'(

I'm not sure of what anime world I'd want to live in. I guess you could say that I'm still kind of new to it all because I've only really watched about nine different animes, but of any, I think that the best one that I know of would be the Tokyo ESP universe because what's cooler than instantly having magic even if you weren't born with it?

I don't live in Mushishi universe so you sayin I look like a homeless person or a hippie just coz im always travellin

due to what I do as a job :'(

That's the difference, I'd like to travel with some sort of purpose (like a job) and yet not be a suit, so being a mushishi would do.

They're quite independent and they have something to offer to people in exchange for hospitality.

I agree with zoop. A lot of anime worlds have some serious hardships.

I would love to live in one of the gundam worlds and be a gundam pilot but with the harsh environment and a good chance of not surviving I think I will pass. As bad ass as a gundam pilot is I would rather live.

I don't know if I could go back and live the school life either. I hated it the first time around. Even if it was a harem. XP

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• Geano locked this topic