One Punch Man Is awsome \( ≧◡≦ )/

Saburo_Chīsai

Who likes the One Punch Man opening?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who likes the One Punch Man opening?

• Yes, I love that song!
    • No, screw that!
    • I don't really care.

I don't know what's so special about it to be honest.

It starts like something new and fresh but it quickly became stale to me. I liked the whole idea of Saitama having this unusual struggle of trying to find an actual rival but after a while you realize that he's simply wasting his time and in a way you're wasting yours for watching him waste his (if that makes any sense).

It starts like something new and fresh but it quickly became stale to me. I liked the whole idea of Saitama having this unusual struggle of trying to find an actual rival but after a while you realize that he's simply wasting his time and in a way you're wasting yours for watching him waste his (if that makes any sense).

to me it was an anime that you just sit there watch, don't really need to think much about anything.

if you know what i mean

I'm surprised by some of the posts in this thread.

I loved one punch man. It was funny to me and something a little different. I can't watch serious plots all the time and I had fun with it. I need to read the manga as well. It's on my list of things to do.

Edited by Guest

I'm surprised by some of the posts in this thread.

I loved one punch man. It was funny to me and something a little different. I can't watch serious plots all the time and I had fun with it. I need to read the manga as well. It's on my list of things to do.

To be fair, we're probably the odd ones out, but I honestly feel like the lack of coherent story that has more than 1 to episode arcs, and the excuse of jokes where the plot should be make it a little odd. It doesn't help that I only cracked a smile once and that my favorite part of the anime was without a doubt the ending, where things actually got serious for a change and any enemy or two actually took some thought to beat. If season 2 has a lot more of that, I'll be much more inclined to enjoy it. In the meantime, it's a passable show that could use some improvements.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 5:13 AM, Belgrade_assassin said:

That's why it's a good thing it was a short series.

I love One Punch Man, but the only real problem with it is that the entire premise of it is essentially just one big gag. It's hilarious and I love it, but it can't be stretched out too far or else it gets stale real quick.

I've considered it one of those anime that could have possibly been better condensed into a movie.

• Geano locked this topic