Chuunibyou Club - Good or bad idea?

Leviathan_Willow

My friends and I have considered starting a local group for the sole purpose of acting like idiots and role-playing our own fictional identities. What are your thoughts on the matter? In other words, would you imagine such a club to end in success or failure? I think it's a great idea because I'm sure there are plenty of people that would like to reveal their inner otaku selves in a group of like-minded in individuals, as opposed to the outside world. And while online activities (in such communities as this) are great, there seems to be a need for actual meetings with others, once in a while. On the other hand, it would be a shame to create a group, just to find out that it's just us. (The original members.) It would feel like wasted effort. So, would any of you join a local group as I have described if it were to open in your area?

-LW

• Like 1

Personally, I'd never join something like that. For one, I just don't really get out much anyway except for occasionally with a select few. And I don't really have an "inner otaku" because I'm open about my interests anyway :P

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hmmmmm yer no I tend to agree with Kohloo

you call weird - ill answer

you call Chuunibyou - that's me normal and people don't treat me odd in normal life , but instead find me fun to be around with there live to work lifes

if you cant be openly true to what you want to be all the time , to me how can you be truly happy

I like being me

Well, I probably won't join something like that. Simply because people already know about my interests.

Now I shall make this reply longer for me to earn them credits. Keep dem credits flowin ya know. Hohoho

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

opinion is that it's a bad idea.

I wouldn't say bad idea and if you and your friends are happy doing it then do it , any reason to get together with others is always good

I think all here that answered would more say just don't leave your Chuunibyou at the door when you leave but live happily in what makes you happy

It's definitely not a bad idea. If you love doing it, then don't let the opinion of others make you do otherwise.

Now now, every reply made in this Sub-forum shall be made longer. For credit purposes. Hoho

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Would I join? Prroobably not - while I adore a bit of silliness here and there, I don't think that a group of that sort is something that I'd find anything other than awkward to be in. Maybe better to just start a general anime group and invite people into y'all's shenanigans as you get to know them, and if they seem like they'd be interested?

It's definitely not a bad idea. If you love doing it, then don't let our the opinion of others make you do otherwise.

Now now, every reply made in this Sub-forum shall be made longer. For credit purposes. Hoho

now now know this some of us have trouble reading the very small witty remarks you add for the extra credits

so please make them at least a little bigger than microscopic please

p.s. this was not for credits

disclaimer :- most areas with credit credits just not older posts than the credit system :P

now now know this some of us have trouble reading the very small witty remarks you add for the extra credits

so please make them at least a little bigger than microscopic please

p.s. this was not for credits

disclaimer :- most areas with credit credits just not older posts than the credit system :P

How small exactly? I think it's readable enough. I would totally shrink it a lot smaller if possible.

Now keep those credits coming. I need to buy something. Hohohoho

• Funny 1

Now keep those credits coming. I need to buy something. Hohohoho

youll shamelessly do anything for credit hey

but you have a long way to catch up there

Credits: 17,650

and you get the same credit no mater what size your print is mwahahahaha

Edited by Guest

youll shamelessly do anything for credit hey

but you have a long way to catch up there

Credits: 17,650

and you get the same credit no mater what size your print is mwahahahaha

Wait for it. I'll get there. Ohohoho. When I do, I will bathe myself in credits until I drown.

I just need the BGM duuuuude. lol

Now everyone, put the topic back on its rails. We'll get in trouble if no one does. lol.!

hahaha that's what I said in my disclaimer but you got the "winner" credit

and bet I get in trouble now too !!

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, im quite open about my anime interests and would happily walk around anywhere I wanted in cosplay, idc what people think, I don't really have an inner/secet otaku. But imo, its sounds really cool, I would join if it were in my region for sure! sounds like fun and I think you should go for it.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic