Left 4 dead

scarlet reaper

Zoe was always my main go-to, with Francis being the second choice, by virtue of his nonstop stream of silly voice lines.

I mostly played survival mode with some friends I had at the time, some years ago. We got fairly decent at achieving some pretty decent times... 16:58 on the warehouse was our high point. Good for semi-casuals like us, though tons of HARDCORE GAMERZ have done much better.

Most of my campaigns were done on expert, mainly because the folks I played with liked to pretend that they were better at the game than they really were, so my campaign stats aren't really the greatest around.

• Winner 1

Also, from my experience this tends to be an unpopular opinion but can I just say that I found L4D2 to be fairly mediocre as compared to the first game? I found the scenarios and general settings to be less interesting, and most of the additions to feel fairly ho-hum.

I logged a ton of time in the first game, but most of the time I have logged in L4D2 is due to having left the game running on my PC, alt tabbed, overnight and a decent chunk of the following morning on accident. :?

Any thoughts on L4D2? Even if it's just to tell me that I'm a hack with no taste? :D

Also, from my experience this tends to be an unpopular opinion but can I just say that I found L4D2 to be fairly mediocre as compared to the first game? I found the scenarios and general settings to be less interesting, and most of the additions to feel fairly ho-hum.

I logged a ton of time in the first game, but most of the time I have logged in L4D2 is due to having left the game running on my PC, alt tabbed, overnight and a decent chunk of the following morning on accident. :?

Any thoughts on L4D2? Even if it's just to tell me that I'm a hack with no taste? :D

Well I believe every one can have a separate opinion on games...I mean of God created us unique then why can't we have opinions

I can honestly agree with you on this subject, i find left 4 dead 2 is kinda laggy and i hate how the characters always die in the same position, kinda took the fun out of it. I play left 4 dead more often than l4d2 but i must say i like some of the campaigns in left 4 dead two

• Like 1