Opinion about Seven deadly sins

Bakuganfan01

Okay, I watched all of it in just 2 days, and I LOVED it! The story is really good, but do you know what's better? The character development. I liked/loved almost every character, except Hawk and (obviously) Hendrickson. But that ending has to be the best! And in my opinion, it's a lot better than Akame ga kill.

So what do you think about the anime? Leave it in the comments.

Why compare it to Akame ga Kill tho? That anime was garbage-tier tbh. (Loved the manga tho. Kinda?)

Anyway, Nanatsu no Taizai is definitely one of my favorites, that goes for the anime and the manga both. The manga is still ongoing so you might wanna read that if you're too impatient to wait for season 2.

• 2 weeks later...

I will also say I'm one that enjoyed watching it and don't currently remember anything that stands out as "I didn't like"

but having said that I haven't yet seen season 2

I don't like it that much, I even watched most of the first season, and I'm still not all that into it. It's every 90's anime about going on an adventure that those of who have watched those have seen hundreds of times, mixed with current style anime action, and even that current, as several stereotypes still show up during it. It's lacks any kind of originality, and so I find myself unable to enjoy it. I've been watching it for over 20 years as it is.

• Geano locked this topic