ok peopalites of this great forum i am requesting from you your suggestions

Wodahs

listen one listen all what I'm requestion from you are your suggestions on forum game ideas

new games , or revival of ones forgotten about , even if its just an idea of something we may be able to make work here

and if your to shy thinking the idea isn't worthy and some one may think it silly , I wont so pm me the idea and if there is to be a flaming for the idea ill take it , but ill make an attempt to get the idea of the ground for you any ways

so ?????

in consideration at the moment for revival is

last to post wins again

and the anime alphabet game

yes no maybe whats you thoughts

and other suggestions

Umm ... This is just an idea but what if we did a Tbh forum? As in, we give the user above us a To Be Honest about them ... Like, for instance somebody was to say "Tbh, I really like your avatar/sig" or something. Just an idea I had ...

• Agree 2

I like @ItsSammy idea. Sounds fun.

And definitely yes, bring back the anime alphabet game! <3 I loved that game.

I would also love to see a "smash or pass" type game on here for anime characters. We could do it as a "Kiss, kill, marry or ignore" one though. Those types of games are always fun. :D

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

I would also love to see a "smash or pass" type game on here for anime characters. We could do it as a "Kiss, kill, marry or ignore" one though. Those types of games are always fun. :D

hummm

hows about some thing like this but slightly different ????

say

Waifu (or Husbando) Wannabe or Wuss out

so you would Waifu (or Husbando) Wannabe (them) or Wuss out (as fast as possible) of the character above , adding a little info why

and then add a character your self with either a pic or link so next poster can get character info if unknown

what you think

Umm ... This is just an idea but what if we did a Tbh forum? As in, we give the user above us a To Be Honest about them ... Like, for instance somebody was to say "Tbh, I really like your avatar/sig" or something. Just an idea I had ...

so the next poster posts any (??) tbh about the above poster (or any poster even maybe more than one)

like the idea how do you think we implement any rules ? or just open slather on the above post or entirely the whole member

I've been waiting for someone to revive T or D thread for a while now. :)

T or D ?? sorry some times looking from out side the box thru the looking glass I don't always understand all and this term so far has me at a loss at the reference T or D , and its probably something so stupidly simple

I will get the anime alphabet game back up shortly with a small change to the ruling

not necessary but add a pic or link and if you've seen it and when at Z restart at A so no end

Edited by Guest

@Wodahs, my dear, T or D is truth or dare ^-^

ah ok yep tbh I didn't think it be that and that did pop to mind but I dismissed it as well

1 :- it the interwebs thingie what ever so with people that like to RP how you know its the truth

and

2 :- same as 1 but how you know they did the dare

and how you police such things with rules ??

ah ok yep tbh I didn't think it be that and that did pop to mind but I dismissed it as well

1 :- it the interwebs thingie what ever so with people that like to RP how you know its the truth

and

2 :- same as 1 but how you know they did the dare

and how you police such things with rules ??

I never play any of the truth or dare stuff, so I don't know how it works. On a previous forum there was a group of people playing truth or dare in private and some things ended up getting out of hand and as a huge nuisance to other members not playing it

• Useful 1

so the next poster posts any (??) tbh about the above poster (or any poster even maybe more than one)

like the idea how do you think we implement any rules ? or just open slather on the above post or entirely the whole member

Well, I was thinking we could just give a tbh on anything having to do with the post above, it could be about the post itself or the person who posted it.

hummm

hows about some thing like this but slightly different ????

say

Waifu (or Husbando) Wannabe or Wuss out

so you would Waifu (or Husbando) Wannabe (them) or Wuss out (as fast as possible) of the character above , adding a little info why

and then add a character your self with either a pic or link so next poster can get character info if unknown

what you think

T or D ?? sorry some times looking from out side the box thru the looking glass I don't always understand all and this term so far has me at a loss at the reference T or D , and its probably something so stupidly simple

I will get the anime alphabet game back up shortly with a small change to the ruling

not necessary but add a pic or link and if you've seen it and when at Z restart at A so no end

I like the waifu/husband idea. Sounds great! ,3

ok we have the anime alphabet game and the waifu wannabe or wuss out games up and running at the moment am looking at the other ideas and how to implement them , also still open to more new ideas too every one

Edited by Guest