Manga on Kindle?

I'm looking for some good manga series that are available for Kindle! There are a lot of titles available, but unfortunately I'm unfamiliar with many of them. The only big titles I've found are Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul, which I may pick up soon. Anyone else read manga on Kindle? Any recommendations?

I've never used a Kindle. Though, if you've got a link or something for what manga they offer on it, I'll see if I recognise any of it

The only way I've figured out how to find books has just been browsing the amazon store. If there's a comprehensive list somewhere, I don't know about it. :( And it doesn't appear I'd be able to link to it since it appears to be static.

The only way I've figured out how to find books has just been browsing the amazon store. If there's a comprehensive list somewhere, I don't know about it. :( And it doesn't appear I'd be able to link to it since it appears to be static.

Lol, that's fine. I didn't even realise it was through Amazon for the books/etc

• Funny 1
Lol, that's fine. I didn't even realise it was through Amazon for the books/etc

Lol! Yes Kindle is the amazon e-reader. There's others out there like the Kobo or Nook, but since Kindle has the largest library that's the most popular now due to the availability of books. I've read at least a hundred books on mine but I wanted to start reading manga on it too. There are TONS and I'm still kinda browsing around for things to try, but was just hoping someone had one to point me to.

Maybe even if you just know of a less-popular manga out there I could cross my fingers and see if I can get it on my ereader. I'm trying to move away from paperback for several reasons, one being I seem to lose them easily. :blush:

you can use kissmanga.com

you get to see what manga is most popular, if you are looking to find new titles to read, i would visit myanimelist.net

you read review etc on many different manga, its all rated so you can kinda get an idea what good to read etc.

then you can easily find those titles on kissmanga and read them, you can switch between chapters via arrow keys.

makes it pretty easy

good luck

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey, looking through amazon now. Will edit this shortly with recs.

So, I see many, many top titles. If you're looking for comedy: One-Punch Man is a great choice. A little "cuter" than that is Interviews with Monster girls.

If you want romance and are okay with a little ecchi (perversion), check out Peach Heaven. If you want a lot of ecchi, highschool DxD or monster Musume are great. I don't see any pure romances :/

As for shonen/battle manga, Boku no Hero Academia (my hero academia) is quite good, and it's newish.

The devil is a part timer

Magika swordsman and summoner

Mags-Tsuki

Konosuba

Clockwork Planet

Seven deadly sins

Nisekoi

Magi

Black butler

Kimi no todoke

In addition to the ones mentioned above, these are great.

And there's nothing wrong with checking out some classics with Naruto/Bleach/One Piece :)

Hope this helped!

Edited by Guest
  • Informative 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I for reals am mega excited for all the recommendations guys, thank you! Since I posted this thread I have actually picked up a few volumes of Wolf Boy, Attack on Titan, LoveCom, Tegami Bachi, and Platinum End. Before I pick up more manga though, I should probably finish the heap of novels I have also accumulated in my Kindle. Thanks! I'll still keep an eye on this thread for manga to add to my 'list.'

\m/

Some others I would recommend are the following:

A Silent Voice

The Case Study of Vanitas

The first one is one that you should buy the whole series all at once, since it is only roughly $60 USD or so for all seven at the link provided, and the latter one I am recommending because Jun Mochizuki has not disappointed me too badly yet, and if you end liking Pandora Hearts more than when you last read it, it will be mostly satisfying.