♪ Anime Opening Quiz | 2017 Animes

PunishableAnime

How many openings did you guess right?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How many openings did you guess right?

• 8-10
    • 6-8
    • 4-6
    • 2-4
    • 0-2

Hello dear Anime Lovers,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZTztY_8LRQ

Watch this video and write down how many of the openings you guessed right. You have 10 seconds at every opening to guess it, then it shows the picture of the anime. There are 10 openings in total, only animes from 2017 which are airing at the moment. It's quite easy actually, good luck! Write down how many you guessed right, I really would like to know that.

I will do an Introducing thread later so you'll know more about me.

Peace out,

PunishableAnime

Edited by Guest

Hmmm

didn't think is get any didn't watch it to see how many id het but to see how many I'm watching and if any I'm not that id like too !

but I did get one :) I am watching 3 of them and added 4 from there (kinda)

Gintama ~ is it a new or a rehash of the 2015 ??

so there are 4 Gintama's

2015 , ova , Love Incense Arc and 2017 ~ am guessing that 2017 is a rehash and well basically the order above is correct , I added all 4 to my to watch folder with the other 3 I'm thinking of watching

also a little surprised that Demi-chan wa Kataritai opening wasn't in there as it seems to have taken off well with all

EDIT :- now to add that ive had to add another as one from the quiz that I assed was chaos child and turns out to be an addition to chaos head so ill have to watch that first (prob start today)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I flat out got zero, and that's down to me either not watching any of these, or not having heard of them. I'll tell you what though, I'm kinda annoyed, and not because I didn't get any of these, but because they all sound exactly the damn same. Repetition at that level is just annoying, and should be discouraged.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1