And the anime search continues!

Tasty

Hi friends! looking for an anime like Toradora!, as in, it needs to have a definite ending of boy and girl. I'm tired of anime ending so open, as if there was no reason to watch everything in between (used to watch harem anime, so what do you expect). So something that answers all the questions. I can really relate to the whole high school drama thing too, and I really like the comedy and 'brightness' of Toradora! so anything like this would be awesome! Thanks peeps!

P.s - I care not if the Anime has ecchi aspects :)

Edit - I just saw all the replies to my old post! I love this community! Thank you everyone for the suggestions!! ^_^ So yeah, as you can see from this new post, I've moved slightly away from the action side of anime, and straight romance :)

-Tasty

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

may be , just may be

as there are 24 eps and ive only got to ep 10 so far as I only found this one the other day

maybe try Lovely Complex

[ATTACH=full]30929[/ATTACH]

http://www.ryu-anime.com/series-info/lovely-complex/

and ive got ep 10 currently open ready to watch buuuuuut am watching a bit of Chaos Head instead

Thanks for the input :) I shall give this a shot!

• Like 1

I'd recommend Clannad, and the follow-up, After Story, if you're looking for a highschool romance anime with a romantic relationship that isn't left open-ended. It alternates between being exceptionally funny and a bit on the depressing side and has an ending that - if you follow it all the way to the end - is extremely positive.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Okay so i tried lovely complex... and unfortunately i didnt get attached to it like i did with Toradora. but Im watching clannad now and just finished episode 9... tears still rolling down my eyes :'(. And thanks everyone for the suggestions!! I shall give these all a chance :)

• Like 1

funny I also had givin up on it not long after suggesting it , he's just tooo stupid

don't forget the Clannad after story

and maybe try Ef: A Tale of Memories and the after story Ef: A Tale of Melodies its also sad drama, romance like Clannad

• Like 1

funny I also had givin up on it not long after suggesting it , he's just tooo stupid

don't forget the Clannad after story

and maybe try Ef: A Tale of Memories and the after story Ef: A Tale of Melodies its also sad drama, romance like Clannad

Okay i finished Clannad. Super confused why there was an episode 24 with a completely different love interest. What do i watch next? Clannad the Movie? or the after story. What is the difference between the movie and the regular series?

Okay i finished Clannad. Super confused why there was an episode 24 with a completely different love interest. What do i watch next? Clannad the Movie? or the after story. What is the difference between the movie and the regular series?

ok , sorry for not getting back sooner , been a little busy at work

to try and fully remember as to what with what your talking about I just started rewatching the last 5 eps of Clannad from ep 20 and ive done three eps atm eps 23 & 24 to go

but from memory it finished at the end of 23 and 24 was like an alternate ending as apposed to ep 23

also I haven't seen the movie so I cant really comment about it or where in the order it may go , I went straight to the after story

• Like 2

After the first season of the anime you go straight to the second season, Clannad After Story. The movie was made a few years prior to the anime, and if memory serves correctly, it's just an extremely condensed version of the same story, so there's no need to worry about it.

And yeah, like Wodahs said, it's basically an alternate universe where events played out differently. There's another one later on in the second season that does the same thing with another character. They're basically just bonus "what if?" episodes.

They are a bit weird and not as good as the games they are based on, but there are a few Persona anime out there that are decent. Other than that, I would suggest using whatever site you stream anime from (assuming you do) and search anime in genre's that fit that preference.

ok , sorry for not getting back sooner , been a little busy at work

to try and fully remember as to what with what your talking about I just started rewatching the last 5 eps of Clannad from ep 20 and ive done three eps atm eps 23 & 24 to go

but from memory it finished at the end of 23 and 24 was like an alternate ending as apposed to ep 23

also I haven't seen the movie so I cant really comment about it or where in the order it may go , I went straight to the after story

Oh my god... so I just finished episode 18 of the after story... and an 18 year old guy like me shouldn't be crying this much over an anime... well im pushing through to the end...

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic