Favourite Superhero?

NightDancer

Spiderman! <3 It has been that way since 2007 when one day I randomly turned on the TV and Spiderman 1 was playing after that I got pretty obsessed with it. I just loved the relationship between Peter Parker and MJ! It also got me more obsessed over red hair as well. I am looking forward to the new movie but I still miss the old cast but Emma Stone makes up for that.

Spiderman! <3 It has been that way since 2007 when one day I randomly turned on the TV and Spiderman 1 was playing after that I got pretty obsessed with it. I just loved the relationship between Peter Parker and MJ! It also got me more obsessed over red hair as well. I am looking forward to the new movie but I still miss the old cast but Emma Stone makes up for that.

It's the only superhero you like? =) Emma Stone is so beautiful!! =) She does reminds me a bit of Amanda Seyfried.

My favourite would be Batman for sure, I have seen all the Batman movies (besides the very very old ones) but Christian Bale is really my fav batman! Gosh he is perfect for playing Batman! I am very disappointing that he does not play Batman in the new Batman vs Superman. Then again it is better that he doesn't play Batman if he doesn't believe in the concept of that movie after the amazing trilogy he made.

What I also really love about Batman are the villians! Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, The Joker and so many more! <3

It's the only superhero you like? =) Emma Stone is so beautiful!! =) She does reminds me a bit of Amanda Seyfried.

My favourite would be Batman for sure, I have seen all the Batman movies (besides the very very old ones) but Christian Bale is really my fav batman! Gosh he is perfect for playing Batman! I am very disappointing that he does not play Batman in the new Batman vs Superman. Then again it is better that he doesn't play Batman if he doesn't believe in the concept of that movie after the amazing trilogy he made.

What I also really love about Batman are the villians! Catwoman, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, The Joker and so many more! <3

Yes I only like one superhero! :'( though I used to like Iron Man as well but really, he doesn't compare to Spiderman! Yeah, I can't really compare Emma Stone to Amanda Seyfried. They're so different in appearance and act in totally different movies. I can't even pick a favourite out of the two of them but it was cool when Emma was friends with Taylor, why don't they hang out anymore? :(

Iron man is pretty good. I didn't really like the second movie but the third one was amazing!! I find the Green Lantern movie a bit childish. The last Superman movie was really good!! It made me like superman because before I didn't really like it. Now he finally doesn't wear his underwear on top of his pants anymore woho! xD

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van AN Community Forums

The only thing I liked about the Green Lantern was Blake Lively! Haha. I really did like the first Iron Man, but didn't like the second one much either. I still need to watch the third one even though I have it on DVD.

The third one is the best one! =) So give it a try!

I didn't think the actor for Green Lantern was the best one. I have to say that I was also disappointed at first when I found out that Anna Hataway was going to be Catwoman but she really impressed me! She did a great job!!

Not sure though but the first series that I was exposed to was the 90s x-men tv series. That was the one that got me hooked onto X-men.

I know I caught other series like Spiderman, barman and robin. But somehow, they never really caught on to me.

Never really liked the DC universe. The marvel universe was always the one that appealed to me

Because he is just a normal nerdy guy at first but then turn into a superhero.

and,and...

I don't know about other reasons, it is kinda strange,I know I like him, but when I try to think about the reasons, I can't really think of any.

(blush) But I still like him, without reason.....

I've always been a hulk fan myself. That guy knows how to scream!

Hulk smash!

What is it that you like about him? =) He was hilarious in The Avengers!

Not sure though but the first series that I was exposed to was the 90s x-men tv series. That was the one that got me hooked onto X-men.

I know I caught other series like Spiderman, barman and robin. But somehow, they never really caught on to me.

Never really liked the DC universe. The marvel universe was always the one that appealed to me

I didn't like Spiderman until the The Amazing Spiderman movie! Now I'm actually really looking forward to the second movie!

Well I'll be honest with you I was never really into comic books as I kid. I always preferred manga's so I don't know a lot about the comic book universes. What made me a hulk fan though was this animated movie I watched a while ago, I think it was called The Hulk Vs. or something like that. Just the entrance he makes when he first shows up to do a bit of smashing reminded me so much of the tank from left 4 dead. Like his voice sounds exactly the same.

I think batman probably comes at a close 2nd though. Even if he can't use his neck.

Well I'll be honest with you I was never really into comic books as I kid. I always preferred manga's so I don't know a lot about the comic book universes. What made me a hulk fan though was this animated movie I watched a while ago, I think it was called The Hulk Vs. or something like that. Just the entrance he makes when he first shows up to do a bit of smashing reminded me so much of the tank from left 4 dead. Like his voice sounds exactly the same.

I think batman probably comes at a close 2nd though. Even if he can't use his neck.

Yay batman! xD

I like how he always was afraid of bats but then became his fear =) How he has no real powers but his own brain. The Dark Knight is my fav movie so far!

• 2 weeks later...
What is it that you like about him? =) He was hilarious in The Avengers!

I didn't like Spiderman until the The Amazing Spiderman movie! Now I'm actually really looking forward to the second movie!

Why didn't you like Spiderman until that movie? The new movie is finally out I can't wait until I can see it :D

• 2 weeks later...
Why didn't you like Spiderman until that movie? The new movie is finally out I can't wait until I can see it :D

As in I didn't like the Toby Spiderman series. Kirsten Dunst was good but Toby just annoyed me xD The Third movie didn't even make the cinema's here =O

Does Robocop count as a superhero? xD

With all the superhero movies Marvel and DC have churned out I must admit I feel a little fatigued with their sequels and prequels... maybe they need to visit some older ones or maybe even create a new superhero...

• 5 months later...

I honestly like Spiderman but I love Batman more because the looks of it is more badass and he's a distant mysterious character.

Too bad I didn't watch a lot of Marvel and DC movies. I'm not a movie person. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Batman easily. I like how he leans towards strategy and tactics rather than straight super-hero powers, and the fact that he doesn't take the law into his own hands and kills others, but rather gives others to the government for the punishment. By the way, is anyone watching Gotham?