whether you think a relationship will disrupt your time to watch anime?

ATra

Hm .... have a relationship does sound fun, but it looks like it will disrupt your timing. I think that may be true, but I also do not know your response .yah .... unless there is someone who can split time between running a hobby and a relationship

I don't know. My luck with relationships hasn't gone that well so it never came up. There's also the fact that I spend more time gaming, so that would probably be more effected. Not that it probably matters that much, I don't actively seek out relationships, I don't really need to be in one to be happy.

Not if your significant other has the same interests that you do. My spouse and I tend to be interested in exactly the same shows with extremely minimal variation, though our toplists vary a bit. She liked Black Lagoon more than I did, I like the Fate series more than she did, but in neither instance was it a massive disparity.

Our tastes in video games tends to be a bit less similar, however - to date, the only games we've played and enjoyed together to any large degree have been World of Tanks (we both got sick of it after spending entirely too much time on it), Tribes Ascend (fun, but abandoned by the developers), Overwatch (which we're both totally over at this point), Company of Heroes (we give it a go now and then, still), Mario Kart, and... ... ... that's about it. Most of our shared gaming interests tend to be single player affairs, which is fine, and somewhat amusing when we're both totally absorbed in something new... like this week, in which I've been neck-deep in Zelda, and she in Tales of Berseria, to such a point that some evenings we've barely even spoken much. :D

Basically, as long as you find someone that shares your interests, you should be fine

• Agree 1

Hm .... have a relationship does sound fun, but it looks like it will disrupt your timing. I think that may be true, but I also do not know your response .yah .... unless there is someone who can split time between running a hobby and a relationship

Of course, it would affect your time. It's another human being that is in your life. But it does depend on what your aim is with your relationship, because if it's for self-gain then don't waste your time. But if it is to love someone else, in sacrifice, then go for it. Otherwise don't hurt yourself or others by indulging in foolery.

Instead deal with what you have as a single person, learn what it means to live. What is the point if you don't even know what the meaning of life is. If it has no meaning except that which you forge for yourself, then so be it, be at your own disposal. But if you come to a realization of something bigger then I hope you see the wisdom in your ways.

TL:DR Look at your attitude, what is the point of relationships?

Having a relationship does not interfere with my anime watching. My boyfriend has different tastes in anime, but we take turns watching each other's anime, and when I want to watch something alone, I just do. xD Having a relationship doesn't mean you have to spend every moment of your time with that person.

• Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

I think your going to let anime or videogames get in the way of a relationship your shouldn't be In one and/or probably dont really want one, if you cant sacrifice these things when they are around, or choose anime over them then that doesnt give them a very high self worth.

But they also need to understand people have hobbies and want to do things, it's great to hear people watching and gaming as a couple!

But if your worried having a relationship means you wont get to watch anime and you choose anime over someone, then at that point I think your a fool

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...

In my own experience on my past relationships, my time isn't pretty much consumed by my past Boyfriends. Like there's a time for this and a time for that. I tend to put a lot of my time for me (this includes anime and my other hobbies) than my boyfriend. That's because It's a "just in case" mechanism if ever we broke up (Yes, I'm thinking waaaaaaaaaaaay ahead in the future :P ). This is so that I wouldn't pretty much get myself used to be with my boyfriend all the time plus myself needs more loving. :crazy::crazy:

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

• Geano locked this topic