What Do You Think of My Cosplay?

User 1510

Not bad at all. Do you have a picture of the back of it? If not, you should take a dramatic picture where you're looking to the side, and maybe edit it to make it look like you're about to release some nine tail chakra. That would pretty sweet, cause the cosplay is on point.

• Like 2

Not bad at all. Do you have a picture of the back of it? If not, you should take a dramatic picture where you're looking to the side, and maybe edit it to make it look like you're about to release some nine tail chakra. That would pretty sweet, cause the cosplay is on point.

That sounds like a really cool idea for trip to a convention with a camera in the future, thanks.

You did a great job you look like you had a lot of fun lol. I wish I had an opportunity to go to one of these.

Thanks for saying I did a great job. Don't worry, I'm sure you will have an opportunity to cosplay at a convention soon. Also, thank you so much for clicking "like" on this thread.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

.... Wow where I live people don't cosplay so I've grown pretty scared to do it so seeing you do it makes me happy and I hope I can cosplay someday soon...

• Like 1

.... Wow where I live people don't cosplay so I've grown pretty scared to do it so seeing you do it makes me happy and I hope I can cosplay someday soon...

I am so delighted to hear that my cosplay has made you happy and encouraged you to cosplay in the future.

• Like 1

I really wish I could visit japan and cosplay and go to a convention...

Step 1 learn some Japanese!

Step 2 Make solid amount of money.

Step 3 Make a friend there that can show me around!

sooo any one live there that wants to be my friend and teach me Japanese?

• Like 1

I really wish I could visit japan and cosplay and go to a convention...

Step 1 learn some Japanese!

Step 2 Make solid amount of money.

Step 3 Make a friend there that can show me around!

sooo any one live there that wants to be my friend and teach me Japanese?

Sounds like a fantastic plan.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic