Which game did you most recently buy?

JesuDesu22

I just got an email about a sale in the Playstation Store this morning. Whoop, money is gone. I bought Superdimension Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls, Senran Kagura - Bon Appetit, and Conception II, all for PSVITA. While it would have normally come to almost $100 CAD, it only came to $24 due to the sales and a coupon code they emailed me. \ o /

So what about you? Which game(s) have you most recently bought, and for which system?

• Like 1

sooooooo :)

whatchu buy me :P

Why don't you log onto your Playstation account and see? :)

I most recently got Mass Effect Andromeda for PC

Not for me though, i got it as a gift for someone

Ah, what about your most recent purchase for yourself? :P

Why don't you log onto your Playstation account and see? :)

Ah, what about your most recent purchase for yourself? :P

All of the Sims 4 stuff packs (I already had all of the expansions and game packs)

• Like 1

I just bought the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter prologue because it was on sale for about 40 bucks, which is the price it should have been from the get-go. After playing several hours of Dream Drop Distance though, my distaste for the game has only gotten worse. It's hard to believe that Square thought this was a good game to release on the 3DS, and yet it's still on PS4, almost made worse by the fact that it's on console now. Not a huge fan of 0.2 either, what game makes it so you can't tell you are getting hit in this day and age? I guess Square has the answer, and it's not good.

• Like 1

Hmm... Recently bought Senran Kagura: Estival Versus along with all of it's DLCs for Steam. I also bought Tales of Berseria, God Eater: Rage Burst and Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force all on Steam. My wallet is crying.

• Like 1

I just bought the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter prologue because it was on sale for about 40 bucks, which is the price it should have been from the get-go. After playing several hours of Dream Drop Distance though, my distaste for the game has only gotten worse. It's hard to believe that Square thought this was a good game to release on the 3DS, and yet it's still on PS4, almost made worse by the fact that it's on console now. Not a huge fan of 0.2 either, what game makes it so you can't tell you are getting hit in this day and age? I guess Square has the answer, and it's not good.

To be honest, I was never a fan of Kingdom Hearts. D: I wanted to play it badly as a kid, but my parents wouldn't get it for me, and as a kid I had no means of making money. So, I never really got to try it. But, I had a DS and got that one card game for it. Chain of Memories I think it was called? It was pretty awful. That and the fanbase ruined my opinions for the series. :/

• Like 1

To be honest, I was never a fan of Kingdom Hearts. D: I wanted to play it badly as a kid, but my parents wouldn't get it for me, and as a kid I had no means of making money. So, I never really got to try it. But, I had a DS and got that one card game for it. Chain of Memories I think it was called? It was pretty awful. That and the fanbase ruined my opinions for the series. :/

I've been a fan since it started, and but I gotta be honest, the only games worth playing are 1, 2, Birth By Sleep and maybe, maybe 358/2 Days. That's 4 titles out of a total of 8, and one is kind of questionable. That's not good considering all 8 games so far are connected in story one way or the other. That said, if Kingdom Hearts III really is good, which it better be since we'll have to waited about half a decade since it was announced to actually play it, it might all be worth it, but it's best to just watch a video explaining the story if you want to plat KHIII.

Got myself ME: Andromeda last Thursday and loving it. :P I will finally get time to play it on Weds/Thurs since I don't work for once. I usually only get one day off a week, it's nice having two so I can actually relax.

I've been watching that one for a while now, waiting for the price to drop a bit. I want to get it but I've been iffy about the combat system. I've only played FF3 and FF13 and was NOT a fan of 13. I'm hoping this one will be better. You'll have to let me know what you think after you play it, will you?

Definitely bro and I've played ff13 I liked it just my opinion

After missing the sales last week because of some issues getting paid, I finally got my check and bought Toukiden 2. I haven't actually had a chance to play it though. lots of errands to run and all that, even posting this is just a little break between them, but the demo for the game was great, with good characters and combat to really make it seem worth it.

• 1 month later...

The last game I bought was Nier:Automata for PC. I do not regret that purchase one bit. It is quite frankly the best game I have played in years.

• Agree 2

You most definitely should. NieR Automata is the best RPG game that's come out, and likely that's going to this year.

1 question can I be an assassin in the game?

Bought a bunch of games recently. Practically cleared out my bank account doing that.

- Steins;Gate (PC)

- Steins;Gate 0 (PC Patched; had to use my parents' funding)

- Corpse Party (3DS)

- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games Trilogy Bundle (PC Steam)

I want to buy Corpse Party: Blood Drive too, but unfortunately, it's not available for Singapore's PSN store. If I want to buy it, I have to buy an American PSN pre-paid card or something. It's expensive, and the risks are high. I can't confirm if this method would work or not when I live in Singapore, like the American PSN store detecting my IP address or something. So if it doesn't work, I would've wasted a lot of money buying the card.

Anyway, I haven't even finish the first Corpse Party yet, so there's still some time to go, I guess. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows is hard to acquire too, since that also requires access to the American PSN to buy the PSP digital version (not available to Singapore, again). Since I own a Vita, not a PSP, a physical copy of Book of Shadows won't work on the Vita... The Vita suuucks. One of my biggest regrets in purchase. The Singapore store for the Vita is terrible, limited in quality titles. I also can't play a lot of visual novels there because they're all in Japanese, even though it's a Singapore store. Do I look like a Japanese to you? I'm an Asian Chinese, not a Japanese. Ugh, weeaboos. Since when were Japanese native to Singapore anyway? Never mind, I digress. I just hope that Blood Drive and Book of Shadows would be ported to the PC or 3DS someday. That will save me a whole lot of trouble, since those platforms aren't region-locked.

Also, since I'm playing Steins;Gate, I hope that the rest of the Science Adventure series (Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes) would be made available to English audiences ASAP, particularly Chaos;Head Noah, of which the PC port is currently in the process of being translated by an unofficial group (the same guys who made an improvement patch for S;G recently). I know Chaos;Head already has a translation for the PC, but I'd much rather wait for the "updated" Noah version with the multiple endings. :) Me like multiple routes and endings on my games, yes.

• Like 1

Sad face....... Id there anything like an assassin in the game...

Well, the game assassinates feels. I think that counts!

Well, the game assassinates feels. I think that counts!

Ehhhhh well I guess Ill check it out then....