Need help naming this anime

ma5ter5hakeATHF

This is a tough one I only remember a bit from this anime, the male character is living in this house with loads of female characters, one of the female characters has a large chest and I don't think she understands many customs I also think she has blonde hair and I think wearing a white dress, I'm pretty sure she has some sort of special powet,I can't fully remember but I think she ( don't think one of the other females does ) teleports into the scene and insists she marrying the main male lead character ( I think a few of them start arguing over this ), after this they end up walking through some double doors where some of the women are already sat down to eat ( one of them is he's sister I think ) and join them for dinner

It's not punchline or rokujouma no shinryakusha

Thanks forb the help

I'm having 4 basically come to mind but names are on tip of my tongue arm so if I remember ill update later

first up I thought love hina but it doesn't fit all you requirements

T

I'm having 4 basically come to mind but names are on tip of my tongue arm so if I remember ill update later

first up I thought love hina but it doesn't fit all you requirements

Thanks for the help I watch to much anime and I can't think of this one

T

Thanks for the help I watch to much anime and I can't think of this one

Haha yeah. That's why I record every single anime I've watched on MyAnimeList, as it makes it much easier to revisit shows that I enjoyed.

• Creative 1

ok ok just got home after a hell of a 14.5hr hell day and going to bed but had a quick look and two of the ones that were popping for me earlier were Trinity Seven and Sekirei ill get back to you with the others hope after work tomorz

• Geano locked this topic