No Game No Life Zero

Wodahs

They'll release a season two if the first one generates enough figure sales, is what this comes down to. Usually they make a film instead when they didn't do quite well enough with season one... which is pretty disappointing to me since I was hopeful for a s2.

That being said, this looks wonderful. Is this the story of Tet?

Okay.... WOA guys I want to ask and say a few things that kind of just was screaming at at me and is bugging me. First the artwork isn't as good as the season one it not umm... well do you know what I mean the colors in season one was like bright and dark anyway its colors isn't vary good compared to season one.

Second this kind of looks like either a reincarnate or something else because if you look at both the girl that the trailer looks mainly on looks like Shiro (Flat chest Long hair No EXPRESSION) the boy that pops in around 50 sec in looks like Sora no tell me if you agree or not?

59e217655f662_Screenshot(7).thumb.png.1d0667847348b7c973640e80ae848836.png

Sorry I dont know how to make images smaller to show them side by side...

298c565e1d66f648108cc2650a51d386.jpg.5208d376dc8e8d8e5fb8636efc5c27cd.jpg

59e2176537376_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.22f3af69ebc206dc303956a4de8fbf7d.png

59e217654ba26_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.11f479e2677d84fd2186f76cfb0c639f.png

tumblr_inline_o8c5wpvjSB1qihgge_500.png.2a75768d984bb454f0eeba1b84f938d7.png

Edited by Guest

No Jibril No Life.

I'd still watch it tho, simply because it's NGNL.

And hey, more potential waifus for me to hunt. Gotta catch em all.

How many you got so far?? How do you collect them do you screenshot then edit it to a png or?

Naaaah. I just assign them the waifu title.

For example, I saw Jibril and was like: "Now you're my waifu."

Oh,guess I was thinking more extreme...

• 2 months later...

no-game-no-life-zero-poster.thumb.jpg.e2791ffe2d982575dd0b55cfa61bf948.jpgEagerly awaiting the Blu-Ray release for this prequel to No Game No Life, seeing the darker side of Disboard before Sora and Shiro jumped into it sounds pretty thrilling! We did after all hear many tales of it from Jibril's accounts so definitely looking forward to seeing the full events in action.

The plot:

Six thousand years before Sora and Shiro were even a blink in the history of Disboard, war consumed the land, tearing apart the heavens, destroying stars, and even threatening to wipe out the human race. Amid the chaos and destruction, a young man named Riku leads humanity toward the tomorrow his heart believed in. One day, in the ruins of an Elf city, he meets Shuvi, a female exiled "Ex-machina" android who asks him to teach her what it means to have a human heart.

The visuals of Shuvi (that tail!) and Riu look fantastic!

no-game-no-life-zero-2.thumb.jpg.104be3bdb941bee36f72a0932d58e9ae.jpg

no-game-no-life-zero-1.thumb.jpg.b290f955766844c813a09b72a6259b08.jpg

GreenEyes said:
First the artwork isn't as good as the season one it not umm... well do you know what I mean the colors in season one was like bright and dark anyway its colors isn't vary good compared to season one.

Well based on the above PVs, to me it still looks vivid and has that Madhouse studio touch to it. Of course the setting is about Disboard being in less happier times (on the brink of destruction) revolving mainly around this android character called Shuvi (trying to understand the human heart) with Riku (who sounds like he is just as witty and sharp minded as Sora) so naturally it would look darker in many scenes.

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...

Was going to wait until the Blu-ray release but didn't know this movie was getting a theatrical release outside of Japan! Here in Australia it's coming in November 30 in Hoyts cinemas.

Another one to definitely watch. :)

• Optic changed the title to No Game No Life Zero

like I posted in fate stay nite thread

I have some time off early dec , might go see it in the cini's for a change haven't been in one for a while

might see if I can see this either fri 1st dec or mon 5th dec Monday be the better as I have to drop the car in for warranty work

• Geano locked this topic