What is your favorite Digimon?

daveisnow00

As the title says. What is you guys fave Digimon from any of the series and why?

As dumb as it sounds mine is Calmaramon. I don't really know why... I think its because she's kinda an underdog. I just dig on her design for some reason xD

Also she has the most evil looking eyes o_o They see into your soul. All 12 of um.

So how about you guys, do you have a favorite?

As much as I love cats (Gatomon, Mikemon and Blackgatomon) my favourite always has been Lopmon. Love how she can fly with her ears and can use them to shadow you from the sun, sit on the top of your shoulders. She's so cute and her digivolve forms do look enough a like =)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van AN Community Forums

• 2 years later...

It's been a while since I watched Digimon too (not counting the tri movies, of which I haven't seen the third one yet), but I'd say, WarGreymon is still my favorite. He just looks so badass with those claws. I would pick Omegamon, but he looks boney and not as muscular.

• Informative 1

So this was in the General Anime section, no wonder I missed it :D! Saw the third movie recently, not really a fan of this one, although SSJUP81 has a higher opinion of it!

When I thought of Favourite Digimon, the first one to pop out the top of my head was...

Lilamon_re_collectors.jpg.c9c7e6d0430bd39844668a46aa3bdffe.jpg

Lilamon:

• She's like a hippy Lilymon, with arms like loose flowy sleeves, legs like flared jeans, and a flower on her back, similar to Shurimon, with his shuriken;
  • If we're going for specific Lilamon, I like both the one in Savers (partnered with Yoshino), and the one in Xros Wars, who gets upset if Stingmon denies their relationship, "Stingmon wa baka" (or something)!

After that, other Digimon popped into mind...

Dch-6-874_front.png.3405b13f4b5e5faeffc67f9d3e8cb4a9.png

Cho-Hakkaimon:

• She's a former Angel Digimon, committed a crime, so Orphanimon banished her, and changed her into her current appearance, a Female Digimon in a Pig Costume;
  • If we're going for specific Cho-Hakkaimon, there's only the one in Xros Wars II, who is just great, angers easily, and cute when angry, heck, even when she's not angry!

And then another...

Jetsilphymon_collectors_card.jpg.26181b22597731f4b88f1b2a713ce09a.jpg

JetSilphymon:

• She has a plane on her head, she wields a giant pinwheel (better picture of pinwheel here), I don't think I need to say anymore... most of her design has something relating to aviation;
  • Unfortunately, she's not made it into the anime, she would be Izumi's double spirit evolution, had Frontier featured more double spirit evolutions than Takuya's and Kouji's... come on Digimon, -tri- is giving everyone fair treatment in Adventure (everyone to Ultimate, eventually), so let's extend this to the other series, I've even got a concept for it!

I guess those are the main three that I want to put forward, hower there are some others I want to mention!

[spoiler=Other Digimon]Those Digimon are:

• Ceresmon - appears to be a giant bird Digimon, carrying a forrest on its back, but that's a "shell", and the true body is a little humanoid Digimon, resting on "shell's" head;
  • Mervamon - a female Digimon, that initially orders her partner round, rather than the other way around (Xros Wars, specifics rather than species as a whole), falls in love with Beelzebubmon, armed with a snake for a left hand, Medullia!

Dch-6-890_front.png.df695a81d552047b790f69cf6fcb3b9b.png

Crusader_Promo_25.png.073001d47d3e2769b21e5083f9f59db9.png

Not actually adding them to the list, but found a pretty cool picture of Orphanimon, without her helmet, and Witchmon!

Dch-7-143_front.png.95c86f1bb3b87c02e4d81d1344c6a38f.png

Witchmon_collectors_card.jpg.147384b7814b3e1c1033ad7d7d1ca285.jpg

This thread reminded me of some posts I've made in the past which, include the idea of what Juri and Leomon's biomerge would have been in Tamers, if the events of that series had been different, and what the Ultimates to the 02 Digimon (including Hikari and Takeru's) could be, in relation to Jogress, including alternate dominance (Stingmon instead of XV-mon, etc.), and normal evolution (as the original chosen children did, in the original series)!

Anyway, that's all I was going to say, unless I think of anything else :D!

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

It's been a while since I watched Digimon too (not counting the tri movies, of which I haven't seen the third one yet), but I'd say, WarGreymon is still my favorite. He just looks so badass with those claws. I would pick Omegamon, but he looks boney and not as muscular.

Greymon is awesome

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic