Absence and returning thread

Optic

I've missed you too Ryu-nii , You have no idea how much I have missed everyone.

Given your extended absence, I was considering making a fundraising pool to improve your internet. :P

Yeah, hi.

I'm back.

Hello, welcome back. :) Yes I remember you.

Also, where is Orius? I kind of liked him.

Indeed, it seems he hasn't checked in here for a very long time. But he seems to be active on MAL. Might be worth giving him a poke there.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given your extended absence, I was considering making a fundraising pool to improve your internet. :P

Haha , well it did take some time but I got back :P and I now have a portable internet connection so I can get on even if our line goes down again.

Yeah, hi.

I'm back.

Not sure if anyone remembers me, but oh well. Not that it really matters.

Back for the same reason that was stated in my introduction post.

Got bored of /a/ and it's bullshit.

so I'm here.

Also, where is Orius? I kind of liked him.

He had an analytical mindset and we had pretty rational discussions.

It's a real shame he stopped coming here.

I remember you! You still came when I first joined all those months ago! Welcome back!

Orius is a cool guy, he needs to come back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am currently in job-seeking mode, which means applications, interviews, phone calls and undertaking volunteering experience again. I will of course still visit regularly, but it will be every 2-3 days instead of daily. Hopefully it won't be for too long - got a few promising leads. :)

plutia-neptune-histoire.thumb.jpg.677756932148a299ee27fac411b0f8e3.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I finally landed a new role after a month of job-seeking, and I start on Wednesday! Should be very interesting.

Got so many messages to catch up here which I'll get to this weekend.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll been gone this Wednesday for 2 weeks since I'm going on holiday I might be able to come on every few days but I'll mostly be stuck in a house without internet.

I'll been gone this Wednesday for 2 weeks

We'll miss you!

since I'm going on holiday I might be able to come on every few days but I'll mostly be stuck in a house without internet.

That sounds awful! I hope you don't go insane while you're gone!

• Agree 1

• 3 months later...

IM BACK FROM BERLIN!

I went to Berlin last week for a school trip, It was an awesome trip and very eye-opening to see,

So now you know where I was, If you want to know more here is the video I made about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiX9GMMtYGM

• 4 months later...
The good news is I should have more time by the end of this week - there are several projects, anime discussion threads and articles I will be diving into on both the front website and forums. Am also working on a new theme... as well as catching up on my alerts which is now at 64...

Glad to hear that life should soon be returning to some degree of sanity, in terms of available free time. :)

I hope all goes well with your return, and look forward to seeing you around more frequently. :angel:

Hello everyone,

I would like to extend my warmest welcome to our newest members and also a BIG thank you to the members and staff that continue to visit Anime Forums.

I've been absent the last few weeks due to some pressing issues at work - thankfully not stressful but VERY time consuming. On top of that I am also undertaking more studies on top of my existing Japanese self-study. This has resulted in less time for me to dedicate to AF - especially the currently airing title discussion threads.

For those that have messaged me and tagged me - I am REALLY SORRY I haven't got back to you!!

The good news is I should have more time by the end of this week - there are several projects, anime discussion threads and articles I will be diving into on both the front website and forums. Am also working on a new theme... as well as catching up on my alerts which is now at 64...

[ATTACH=full]30867[/ATTACH]

No worries! Everyone has life happen, and we all still appreciate what you do ^-^

OK role call

lets have a show of hands who's not here

come on don't be shy we wont get mad just raise your hand if your absent :P

well any ways to all, unfortunately I'm here !!!!!!!!!!