Absence and returning thread

Optic

My Christmas and New Year holiday break has come to an end, back to full-time work during the week.

It just means I'll only be able to check in once a day in contrast to 2-3 times a day.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Jupiter
@drill Thanks, I appreciate it ^_^

But uh... sorry... false alarm. I thought I had a crisis to deal with but it got sorted out. It seems you'll have to put up with me for much longer~

Glad you didn't leave. Love talking to you on the board and glad you're sticking around. :)

Guest Jupiter
I will probably only come on a little during this week , getting cut up tomorrow (by the doctor ) so I don't know how often I will be able to come on , but I should be back by Friday.

Wish you well and hope you recover soon.

I will probably only come on a little during this week , getting cut up tomorrow (by the doctor ) so I don't know how often I will be able to come on , but I should be back by Friday.

Well that's a bummer, hope everything goes well and that you recover quickly.

Thanks for the wishes @Jupiter and @SanguineTear , unfortunately due to Load shedding (planned power outages ) the power was out today and they had to reschedule for tomorrow , Iv'e been asleep most of the day (painkillers are a wonderful invention) , I hadn't slept for more than a few minutes a night for the past week so I'm feeling much better.

BTW : The public isn't always told when the power will go out we're given a rough estimate most of the time (ie; the power will go out sometime between 16:00 and 22:00 for approximately 2 and a half hours ) and sometimes get no warning at all.

That's why we didn't know beforehand.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not dead!!

Nor do I hate you all. Let's just say my internet life resembles a cheesy stereotypical high school sitcom with 5 times more drama and no musical numbers. :P Aka I've been too busy dealing with doofuses to check in on the lesser active forums like this or Dashing.

been busy writing fics, and playing video, (Tale of, Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XXIV, ETC) watching and rewatching various anime series Now the Kunoichifox is back, to random up your lives with tidings of coleslaw in your pants.

• Funny 1

been busy writing fics, and playing video, (Tale of, Witcher 3, Final Fantasy XXIV, ETC) watching and rewatching various anime series Now the Kunoichifox is back, to random up your lives with tidings of coleslaw in your pants.

Welcome back then! :D

I'll be on and off here. And I won't be that active like before tho. Have lots of things to take care of and school's ere. So See yah guys around! Ecchi queen signing off and On! :P

I'll be on and off here. And I won't be that active like before tho. Have lots of things to take care of and school's ere. So See yah guys around! Ecchi queen signing off and On! :P

aw, then you get a partial Au revoir xD

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...

@drill

*Hugs back*

Thank you so much; you are very sweet.

@Ryuji

Awe, no sadness. Must be strong for my mother and myself. *Huggles*

Really, thank you so much for the kind words. Even if I don't know you all personally; it does mean something kind.

Awe, no sadness. Must be strong for my mother and myself. *Huggles*

I'll be as strong as the Greek Titan Atlas who holds up the sky. All pain will be felt by me and me alone. Everybody else should be pain free.