Nice to meet you~

Megami-chan

Well, as you can probably tell, I'm new here~ I'm Megami-chan, but I also go by Goddess, if you prefer. I really like almost all animes, but my 2 favorites are Danganronpa and Love Live. I have used forums before, but this one is quite different from what I'm used to. If I've done or do anything wrong, please don't hesitate to tell me about it. Well, that's all for now, but I hope we all get along~

• Like 1

Welcome, Megami. The people here are fairly friendly.

Have you, by any chance, played the Danganronpona VNs? I have not, but it seems to be fairly well liked by a few people.

Ah, unfortunately, I haven't gotten a chance to play them. From what I've heard and seen though, they seem to be excellent.

Well, as you can probably tell, I'm new here~ I'm Megami-chan, but I also go by Goddess, if you prefer. I really like almost all animes, but my 2 favorites are Danganronpa and Love Live. I have used forums before, but this one is quite different from what I'm used to. If I've done or do anything wrong, please don't hesitate to tell me about it. Well, that's all for now, but I hope we all get along~

Heya, hiya! I haven't seen the Danganronpa anime, but I have spent a decent bit of time in the VN (though I've yet to finish it, need to get back to it at some point) and rather like it for the most part. :)

Xenforo is definitely a bit of a change of pace from a lot of other (and/or older) forum software that are commonly in use, but I think it's fairly easy to adjust to, all things considered... and if offers some pretty nifty features, which is nice. I'm a bit of a forum nerd myself, so if you ever have any questions about how things work, feel free to throw a PM my way. :D

Hope to see you around!

hiya Megumi , welcome to the forums

the rules are simple ! I'm god !!!!! but seriously its not a bad place we can all have fun and get along

so don't be shy to make posts (lots of posts) even if your just asking questions

some times we are here lots , some times not so often but we will reply where we can

• Like 1