What's on y'all plan to watch list for this month?

Bellage

-Boku no hero academia s

-Shingeki no bahamut Virgin soul

-Zero Kara hajimeru Mahou no sho

-Clockwork planet

-Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

-Sakurada reset

-Alice to Zouroku

April is a busy month,I don't have enough time to watch anime. And now there are pretty much what I'm gonna be watching. What about you?Any recommendations?

My plan is one anime because it is long enough to expand that long but if need be I have a back up. I am expanding this one is because when its full blown summer I am going ham on my anime list. I liked anime but only like one side of the coin, meaning I have only really watched dubbed anime up until this point because of 2 reasons 1 for some reason I didn't want to read subs all the time second I cant multitask other things and read at the same time but this summer I am watching every subbed anime I can so my list is basically infinite.

I know you might hate me for only watching dub but i have watched some subbed....

-Boku no hero academia s

-Clockwork planet

-Sakurada reset

-Alice to Zouroku

April is a busy month,I don't have enough time to watch anime. And now there are pretty much what I'm gonna be watching. What about you?Any recommendations?

For this month, May, my watch-list includes the last few episodes of Death Note and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex before starting Naruto and Samurai Champloo next month.

Edited by Guest

I don't know if I cant get these all done in a month, but my list consists of these so far: Another, Umineko Higurashi, Berserk, Godeater, D-gray man, Full metal alchemist brotherhood, Re:zero season 2(whenever it starts up).

-Boku no hero academia s

-Clockwork planet

-Sakurada reset

-Alice to Zouroku

That list is what I'm going to probably watch. Except I won't watch Shingeki no Bahamut and Clockwork Planet.

I'm also watching Busou Shoujo btw.

Umineko

I don't really think the Umineko anime is all that worth bothering with, to be honest - they only ever adapted half of the story, with zero indication that they're ever going to go back and finish the rest... and add to that, it was a fairly mediocre adaptation. You'd be better off reading the visual novels (which have all been translated), in my opinion, though they're a bit of a hand full.

As for myself, the only things I'm watching are Re:Creators (the first Re:Whatever titled anime that I've enjoyed thus far... we'll see if it hangs in there!) and the second season of Attack on Titan. With that said however, I haven't yet gotten around to sampling all that the current season has to offer, so another anime or two may yet get added.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I don't really think the Umineko anime is all that worth bothering with, to be honest - they only ever adapted half of the story, with zero indication that they're ever going to go back and finish the rest... and add to that, it was a fairly mediocre adaptation. You'd be better off reading the visual novels (which have all been translated), in my opinion, though they're a bit of a hand full.

As for myself, the only things I'm watching are Re:Creators (the first Re:Whatever titled anime that I've enjoyed thus far... we'll see if it hangs in there!) and the second season of Attack on Titan. With that said however, I haven't yet gotten around to sampling all that the current season has to offer, so another anime or two may yet get added.

Thx for the info, I think I will just read the VN's of Umineko then. :)

I'm gearing up to dive into Hanasaku Iroha... but have yet to start. I hope it's good.

Dude, that's arguably my favorite anime of all time. If you are a fan of slice-of-life, and coming-of-age stories, you are in for a treat! I hope you enjoy :D

For this month, I am going to follow these currently airing series:

- Hinako Note

- Attack on Titan S2

- Eromanga-sensei

- Busou Shoujo Machiavellism

I will be aiming to finish:

- Lucky Star

- Kiznaiver

- Space Patrol Luluco

- Yuri Kuma Arashi

- Shirobako

- So Ra No Wo To

And if I finish those series I may watch:

- ef: A Tale of Memories.

- Anohana

Dude, that's arguably my favorite anime of all time. If you are a fan of slice-of-life, and coming-of-age stories, you are in for a treat! I hope you enjoy :D

Thanks! I've heard good things. I'm generally not the biggest slice of life fan, but good ones are fantastic.

• Like 1

I'm gearing up to dive into Hanasaku Iroha... but have yet to start. I hope it's good.

Hanasaku Iroha is my favorite Slice of Life ever. I literally watched it, watched the movie, and then watched it again, and watched the movie again like two or three days later. It's such a good show.

Thanks! I've heard good things. I'm generally not the biggest slice of life fan, but good ones are fantastic.

I would also highly recommend Kobayashi's Maid Dragon and the K-On! Franchise (especially the movie) if you end up loving Hanasaku Iroha. As for the Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home movie - watch it if you enjoyed the original series. However, I feel that it definitely had missed potential, and I am a bit disappointed in it.

Hanasaku Iroha is my favorite Slice of Life ever. I literally watched it, watched the movie, and then watched it again, and watched the movie again like two or three days later. It's such a good show.

10 episodes in, and this is pretty fantastic. I love that it's a more-real-than-most representation of forcing yourself to grow up and working life.

For this month, I am going to follow these currently airing series:

- Hinako Note

- Attack on Titan S2

- Eromanga-sensei

- Busou Shoujo Machiavellism

I will be aiming to finish:

- Lucky Star

- Kiznaiver

- Space Patrol Luluco

- Yuri Kuma Arashi

- Shirobako

- So Ra No Wo To

And if I finish those series I may watch:

- ef: A Tale of Memories.

- Anohana

You were right, I finished it last night and it was superb. P.A. Works does everything well these days, I'm finding.

• Geano locked this topic