Wolf's Rain is on Blu-Ray now, guys!

I am so stoked, my day is just made!! Wolf's Rain was one of my all time favourite animes and I owned the whole series on DVD a long time ago, but it was stolen from me and I was very, very sad about it for a long time. I was stalking the web about a year ago only to be more saddened that the series was not available anywhere anymore.

Then today I found that it was recently as February released on Blu-Ray and I pretty much bought it immediately. :crazy: I AM SUPER EXCITED to watch it again. Nostalgia at its finest.

Anybody else remember Wolf's Rain? Anybody else loved it? If you haven't you really should go watch it. It's freaking amazing.

Edited by Guest

I have heard of Wolf's Rain, but never watched.

I am glad you could find your favorite series though.

However, these Blu Ray releases sometimes annoy me, since many companies are putting anime that is old enough to possibly not have HD masters on BD (e.g. Yu Yu Hakusho).

I have heard of Wolf's Rain, but never watched.

I am glad you could find your favorite series though.

However, these Blu Ray releases sometimes annoy me, since many companies are putting anime that is old enough to possibly not have HD masters on BD (e.g. Yu Yu Hakusho).

Yeah that's a consideration. It's kind of like how films from the early to mid Y2K were filmed digitally in like 720p and you can't make it better than that, yet film from say 1950 can be remastered in 4K easily due to the type of film used. I did do a bit of checking in on it and so far it looks like it renders quite well in 1080p which is good news. :D

This makes me really excited. ♥

Wolfs Rain was one of my favorite anime back in the day... So super emosh right now, haha. It was one of my first series that I committed to and quite honestly, I'd be really proud of I owned it. I may have to purchase this. :D

*has flashbacks to certain scenes that we wont talk about because I will cry*

• Geano locked this topic