Travel Plans

Ciara

What an amazing idea for a topic! The plan I am currently working on is backpacking with a group of four (including me) in Japan during the Summer of 2013! We will still have to see if that is possible because if not it will be during my birthday, March 2014 because that is when the cherry blossom trees will bloom. The plan is still in progress but definitely will come true!

Next to that, planning a Eurotour with Ciara during the Summer of 2014! So far we've got; The Netherlands, Belgium, France & Germany. Maybe we can add the UK to it since the train to the UK is at Brussels in Belgium. So excited for this, meeting an online friend during a tour!

Dang girl! Japan sounds so awesome! I wonder what is in store for me in 2013.. but I considered Canada to check World Cup locations!

As for 2014, I started saving for Netherlands and the trip NightDancer (Lindsay) and I are planning! Will visit friends too.. I'm excited! :) Saving like crazy!

2015 is World Cup in Canada and 2016 is Rio Olympics. Hahaha! But that is subject to change. I was adviced to check out the Eastern side of the USA ~_~ -cough Maybe if NightDancer visits..cough-

• 1 month later...

It's good to see such ambitious travel plans from everyone!

I recently had a big trip from Europe in September (which I still have to write about) so I haven't booked my next holiday yet...

Leaning towards Japan though for 2013. Just need to find someone to travel with. As much as I loved travelling alone, you simply get more opportunities to take photos and video when you travel with someone else. :)

• 1 month later...

I'm also planning to go to Japan in 2013 with my sister :Đ I like to travel with just a few friends, because usually we are not interested in the same things and because of that it's hard to make plans to make everybody happy ;p and somehow we are all nervous while travelling and we fight a lot xD

but I like to travel around the Europe :Đ it's really cheap to go from Slovenia to London so I have been there many times :D and I'm also planing to go there in march with a friend. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have my heart set on either Singapore or Japan this year.

A lot of our members are in Singapore so I would love to meet them one day.

Japan there are a number of reasons I would like to go there. My first exposure to the culture was through Japanese exchange students visiting during High School. We also have two Japanese teachers I work with from time to time and they have very interesting photos and stories to show. :)

• 1 month later...

What the heck, Vic?! You're considering Singapore?! Dude, you totally need to let me know if you pull through. That country is one of the safest that I know!

Anyway, checking out New York in 3-4 months time! I lived in America forever and I have nothing to say about it to my international friends. LA isn't all that great as it used to be.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be in the UK for a week in June! <3 Traveling around and showing it to my boyfriend because he has never been there before. Uk, England to be more specific since we have been to Scotland together one and a half year ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm not going to Japan this year after all x) I'm going with a friend around Germany again and later in Italy, Croatia and Serbia. No long distance travel this year ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping to get out of Singapore for alittle trip this year. Initial plan was to unwind somewhere in Malaysia, but the recent elections have made it a little unsafe to go there to.

Currently thinking of a short trip to either Batam or Phuket, to relax, unwind, and most important, get a good massage for my back to really feel less strain on my shoulders and neck.

I can confirm I am going to Japan late September to October for 2 weeks. Places to visit will include Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima... I must admit I'm not sure what to expect but I hear it will be an amazing experience.

At least this time it will be a lot more closer than Europe both time zones and distance. xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm quite excited right now!! On Friday at 7:45am I will be on a plane for the first time ever in my life. My boyfriend and I are going to Sydney to see one of my best friends and explore Sydney. It's going to be great and it will be good to have a week away from Melbourne :)

• Like 1