What was your most recent delivery?

Nectar

What was the last thing that was delivered to you through the post?

Thought of this while waiting for an IDE to USB cable to be delivered to my house.

Buuuuut it hasn't arrived yet so the last delivery I got was probably a box of Thornton's Mint Chocolates for my girlfriend's mum xD

What about you?

• Like 1

You know what, I started to reply to this and then I realized that I really, really, really can't actually reply to this. Errr... For reasons being that my last delivery is probably nothing that I'd want to mention in public. :?

• Winner 3

You know what, I started to reply to this and then I realized that I really, really, really can't actually reply to this. Errr... For reasons being that my last delivery is probably nothing that I'd want to mention in public. :?

I need more deliveries like that :P

• Winner 1
  • Funny 2

Before all, thanks to @Kohloo for helping me finding this because I'm too dumb to find it by myself.

I'm new to this world but I've bought some things already, I'll listen them down below:

• Bakemonogatari, part 1: Monster Tale

• Bakemonogatari, part 2: Monster Tale

• Bakemonogatari, part 3: Monster Tale

• Inuyashiki volume 1
  • Suzumiya Haruhi volume 1 (manga)
  • Log Horizon volume 1 (light novel)
  • Kotonoha no Niwa

• Like 1

A figurine of Tamamo no Mae from Fate/Extra CCC.

It's my third figure of her so far.

I don't know a damn thing about Fate/Extra, for the most part, but after Googling that name I definitely recognized the character from images I've ran into in the past. 10/10, would buy several figures.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I don't know a damn thing about Fate/Extra, for the most part, but after Googling that name I definitely recognized the character from images I've ran into in the past. 10/10, would buy several figures.

I also have a few cellphone cases, album cover, keychains and note books featuring her

N-no, I dun love her... not at all.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

I also have a few cellphone cases, album cover, keychains and note books featuring her

N-no, I dun love her... not at all.

Photos. Now. If you don't mind, that is. Actually, forget that - do it, regardless if you mind or not. :'(

• Friendly 2

Maybe I'll do once I get back. IF I do find enough motivation to do so.

I'll be waiting anxiously, let's hope you don't forget until then.

• 3 weeks later...
A couple more amazon purchases. I bought a cute little Niffler for my keys and decided to buy a case for my macbook since I tend to handle it a bit roughly and want to keep it from getting dings and scratches.

[ATTACH]32220[/ATTACH][ATTACH]32221[/ATTACH]

(Psst. I have no idea what the text on the case says. Classic, right? Can anyone translate? @ssjup81 ? :crazy: Please tell me it says 'turkey sandwich.')

I can read everything, except for that third character. It's not clear enough for me. Could you take another photo of it, please? A clearer one?

Edit: But for the sake of argument, let's say that it does say, "Turkey sandwich". lol

Edited by Guest