Nectar

What was your most recent delivery?

A couple more amazon purchases. I bought a cute little Niffler for my keys and decided to buy a case for my macbook since I tend to handle it a bit roughly and want to keep it from getting dings and scratches.

[ATTACH]32220[/ATTACH][ATTACH]32221[/ATTACH]

(Psst. I have no idea what the text on the case says. Classic, right? Can anyone translate? @ssjup81 ? :crazy: Please tell me it says 'turkey sandwich.')

I can read everything, except for that third character. It's not clear enough for me. Could you take another photo of it, please? A clearer one?

Edit: But for the sake of argument, let's say that it does say, "Turkey sandwich". lol

Edited by Guest

I can read everything, except for that third character. It's not clear enough for me. Could you take another photo of it, please? A clearer one?

Edit: But for the sake of argument, let's say that it does say, "Turkey sandwich". lol

Is this better?

20170626_184130.thumb.jpg.4fb98580f63712c3d938c7b618548821.jpg

Is this better?

[ATTACH]32264[/ATTACH]

Yep, loads. It says, "Aru hareta hi..." It could mean "On that sunny day..." or "On that fine day..." Something like that. It's like the opening line of a story book. I would say, "On that fine sunny day..."
  • Like 1

Yep, loads. It says, "Aru hareta hi..." It could mean "On that sunny day..." or "On that fine day..." Something like that. It's like the opening line of a story book. I would say, "On that fine sunny day..."

Oooh I like that! Thank you! <3

A delayed shipment of an Icelandic Viking Metal Band.

Skálmöld

[spoiler=The album I picked up from the Post Office]bCAT8jX.thumb.jpg.4981fb82a9b983f8020505799d530bcd.jpg

2 Blu Ray sets.

Gosick Part 2 (episodes 13-24)

Dragon Ball Super Part 1 (episodes 1-13)

• Like 1

a new/unused founders copy of a mmo game that's been out since 2012 (aprox) and that ive been playing since 2014 (aprox) for the in game entitlements

Edited by Guest

I sold my Audi, and, instead of being a responsible adult and putting the money down to pay off my student loans (WHICH I DID,) I used some of it to buy... lots of skincare products. I'm not even ashamed of myself here. There's some CeraVe and a couple of different clay masks, aromatherapy oils, a candle, and eye gel because I look like a raccoon but it's totally genetic.

IiIcu3A.gif

... I want a spa day but I live in the middle of nowhere and it's really hard to get to civilisation so I have to do a lot of DIY. Also I'm addicted to lotion send help

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

My health card. 😝 

I delivered something inside the toilet...

• Funny 1

sorry every one ill be AFK for a while

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, Wedgy said:

I sold my Audi, and, instead of being a responsible adult and putting the money down to pay off my student loans (WHICH I DID,) I used some of it to buy... lots of skincare products. I'm not even ashamed of myself here. There's some CeraVe and a couple of different clay masks, aromatherapy oils, a candle, and eye gel because I look like a raccoon but it's totally genetic.

IiIcu3A.gif

... I want a spa day but I live in the middle of nowhere and it's really hard to get to civilisation so I have to do a lot of DIY. Also I'm addicted to lotion send help

im of to Wedgy's 😛 

• Funny 1

Let's SEE.

A PSVITA and THE LDEGEND OF HEROES TRAILS OF COLD STEEL

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Posted (edited)

Everyone's getting these amazing things, but all I got was a new pair of socks.

I injured myself and now I can't go out to buy stuff. Also, I'm lazy...

Edited by AniMeFReaK

A plushie of Gecko from PJ Masks for my five year old son. 

Posted (edited)

Dragon Ball Super Part 4 Blu Ray.

Edited by brycec

I got some new Bluetooth headphones delivered from Amazon... they rock...