Re:Creators - General Discussion

Optic

I wanted to love them, but questionable - imo - writing made that really hard.

I do feel the same way... but there are "just" enough good moments to make it worthwhile... I mentioned this in the Episode 13 discussion, that the recap episode was surprisingly really enjoyable as it cut through a lot of the fluff...

Looks like @Optic is my partner in crime on Re: Creators. Hurray.

You should totally post your thoughts in some of the episode threads. ;)

• Like 2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do feel the same way... but there are "just" enough good moments to make it worthwhile... I mentioned this in the Episode 13 discussion, that the recap episode was surprisingly really enjoyable as it cut through a lot of the fluff...

That's good to hear, to be honest. I think I might wait until the series has run its course before resuming... save it for a rainy day when there's not much else catching my eye. :D

You should totally post your thoughts in some of the episode threads. ;)

You're totally right, Mr. Optic, I'll not live you alone in this battle. I'll be there when the next episode comes.

• 2 weeks later...

I am actually planning to watch this anime since this anime got pretty popular with some of my anime friends. Just waiting for it to complete since I do have the attitude of not watching an anime that is currently airing. (As I have said so before in some other threads)

Somehow reading the comments about Re:Creators I'm having my doubts if I should watch it or not.

*munches potatoes*

Yeah ecchi / creepy creator was a buzzkiller. @_@

I got episode 16 now but I'm going to sleep (03:28 here right now) and I agree with the ecchi guy. I don't know about that dating sim character as well, she just seem fanservice as of now but we'll see. And oh, finally we'll see the beard/gun guy doing something, hurray.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Started yesterday and finished it todayyyyyy! Wahhhhh. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

It's sooo amazing. There's seriously a lot of crossover going on at the last part. :P

And I still can't get over about the fact about Selesia and Alicetaria. Wahhh, I wasn't able to have much closure about themmmmm. :crazy: But it was definitely a tear-jerker especially about Altair and Setsuna. :D What I really loved is the whole plot. It was something new and unique. Like come on, who would've think about showing the not-so-easy life of anime and game creators in a way that involves magic and summoning from other worlds. It's clearly fresh from the oven!

• Geano locked this topic