Would you hug the avatar above you?

zoop

Probably have a restraining order filed against me :crazy:

Oh my

FV7Pime.jpg.30e88694a516e09d06264298a8644480.jpg

I would lock in underwater sea bdsm chamber huehue

Edited by Guest

Umm no, that kid's gonna know like 20 different things about myself just by looking at me.

Probably would if he/she ( I can't see properly) is not a psycho running from the police and dancing in front of torch light.

I mean it's a freaking cat, so like, yeah, who wouldn't unless they are deathly allergic, and let's be honest, that might not stop everyone.

snapshot20090830203537.thumb.jpg.f65a349cd6e2fee1f617ec2e9dcbb9f9.jpg

What about my true form? ^_^

Would you hug me now?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Them? But...my avatar's just a girl. Singular.

Never know. She looks like a girl, but there are also characters called traps, such as Hideyoshi Kinoshita, and the word they can also refer to people (singular or pural) with an unspecified gender. Thanks for verifying though.

As for the avatar above me right now, I will have my guard up, since appearances are deceiving.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Good choice but not to worry in my other form i can't do anything to humans who can't see me (I am a spirit), but in this form i am just a sake loving cat.

As for the avatar above me i will definitely hug Conan but i would probably prefer to do it when he is a normal teenager. It just feels weird hugging someone who you know is a lot older than they look.