zoop

Would you hug the avatar above you?

Most definitely. I doubt it would end well for me in any way what-so-ever, but I'd hug the crap out of Bern. Lambdadelta too, if she's around! <3

I would hug the brycec's avatar, as it would be considered a good deed and caring is sharing, but also because it would make their day so much brighter. ^^;

• Like 1

I would probably hug her, as the avatar looks like a cute little sister.

Looks like a Vocaloid to me. Anyways, probably not. Too many people would assume the worst if I hugged a kid.

Looks like a Vocaloid to me. Anyways, probably not. Too many people would assume the worst if I hugged a kid.

My currently set avatar is of Miku's 2017 Magical Mirai variation; and I would hug yours, despite the sword because I'd still like to spread the love.

On the contrary, I would say there are not enough magical girls in Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica.

Anyways, Conan deserves at least a hug for doing what he does all the time for the last 2 decades, and it doesn't look like he'll be retiring anytime soon.

Of course, yes. :)

Edited by Guest

Looks normal enough to hug. I don't see why not...

Would deffo hug the cat 10/10

Would deffo hug the cat 10/10

yess! *hugs* :3

Sure, why not. The avatar looks fluffy and good to hug.