zoop

Would you hug the avatar above you?

19 minutes ago, brycec said:

I would, as long as the pikachu does not plan to electrocute us.

Pikachu would hug all his friends, but only electrocute one of them if they really needed it 🤣

img.gif.482a5201fb13fdabeb62c4194173417d.gif

Edited by Banri
  • Funny 1

Hug him, while not revealing that I cloned pikachu to make an army consisting of 900 million pikachus. 🤣

• Funny 1

I would hug them, while team rocket is killed by the 900 million strong pikachu army. 🤣

I would hug, shielding them from the fact that the pikachus not only killed Team Rocket, but turned them into ash. 🤣

• Funny 1

I would hug, as the 900 million strong pikachu army fuses into a giant pikachu, capabale of electrocuting all life on the island.

Hug, hiding them from seeing the giant pikachu multiply into 900 million more giant pikachus, all capable of the same level of destruction.

• Funny 1

Hug, shielding them from the fact that the 900 million giant pikachu army fuses together into a titan pikachu, capable of wreaking havoc in a radius covering from our sun to Mars.