[Game] Tell us 5 Facts about yourself

Mazino

As the title tells, write below 5 facts about yourself which you haven't said to anybody so far.

I will start up: (This is a forum game which i have seen on some other forums)

1. I'm being really lazy once my exams are over and try to do as less movements as possible.

2. I broke up with two girls within the same day. (keep in mind, i was visiting the primary school)

3. I was lurking around here since 2015 but decided to create an account early 2016.

4. People guess me older (around 25) than i actually am, therefore i bought once a game for +18 while i was 16 years old.

5. I love Asia and everything related to Japan in general. duuuuh

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3
  • Winner 1

2.) I live alone, in a tiny single wide trailer (mobile home) in the middle of nowhere.

That sounds... pretty great actually :)(y)

Okay so FACTS!

1. I am a huge lover of music. If I had to pick a genre I'd say Indie Rock but really my iTunes has such a huge range in it that I can't commit to one of them. I love Rock, Folk, Electronica, Psychedelia, Metal, Rap, as well as other things that don't really go together at all. If it's good, I will listen to it. Except modern pop

2. Naturally, since I love music I really really wanna write my own. I have skills with a piano/keyboard as I used to own one and everyone tells me I should be a drummer. I got my first guitar when I was 9 but never took to it before giving it away before I was 11. Stupid me. By the end of the year I'm looking to get a really nice MIDI keyboard and a copy of GarageBand or equivalent.

3. I'm quietly theist. Specifically, I don't follow a religion but I do believe in a divine being that monitors and watches over his little minions. I don't believe he created them, in fact I support the Big Bang Theory and take an interest in science since I want to work in neuroscience. I believe in miracles and in various religious teachings regarding love to others but I don't go to church/mosque etc. I'm a little weird since I don't follow any religions I've ever heard of yet I still believe in a God that messes with me all the time xD

4. I'm a keen cyclist. I've been into riding bicycles ever since I learned how to ride one and nothing's really stopped me since. It takes my mind off the stresses of the day and it's also a great way to keep healthy.

5. As a child I used to carry around a camera wherever I went on a long trip or holiday and record it. And talk. A lot. All but one of those videos have been lost and deleting them is something I'll always regret. The last remaining video is 1 and a half hours long, was subtitled when I was 8 (camera was an old nokia) and it's one of the most precious records I keep.

That's far too long I'm so sorry I imagine there's gonna be lot of TL;DR o_O

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3
  • Winner 1

1. I am mostly introverted, and it disgusts me when people think I need to talk to more people.

2. Getting baptized into the church I attend frightened me really badly.

3. I have little to no interest in serious relationships in real life, even though I know how bonds are made.

4. In real life, I look younger than I actually am.

5. I am noise sensitive.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

1. I'm a recovering car fanatic. I used to do my own auto repair work, and I have done hundreds of minor and major repair jobs on my own. Unfortunately, because I'm a girl, no one ever believes any of this. :angry:

This description reminds me of Flashdance's protagonist for some reason...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evyKPVS_M7E

Just a steel town girl on a Saturday night, lookin' for the fight of her life

In the real-time world no one sees her at all, they all say she's crazy

Whoa... 5 facts that I have never told anyone... Ooohh... this can be very weird... There are so many things I have never told anyone, but ya.. I could do 5.

1. I am gender fluid. Because of that, some people think I am 2 different people (No joke).

2. I am in a pretty cool band, but no one could know I am in it because of my professional image.

3. I make comic books on my spare time (which is hardly ever).

4. I am super obsessed with X Japan (More so than anyone thinks).

5. I am emotionally very tired.

• Like 2

Five facts about myself eh.....

1) I don't know how to swim, but I like being in water.

2) I went to school for aircraft maintenance. I don't work in the field though and I have no desire to, so just don't ask.

3) I hate shopping for jackets/coats. My shoulders are a bit on the broad side for a girl, so it's really hard for my to find a coat I can actually move my arms in comfortably.

4) I feel really self conscious wearing heels around my boyfriend because we're the same height and it makes me feel like a giant if I wear heels. He's not even slightly bothered by it though and even says, "so what? You look good, just wear them if you like them."

5) My boyfriend has a bear fur up on the wall (from a bear he hunted). I'm obsessed with touching it because it feels really nice and helps me relax when I'm feeling stressed out. So I guess you could say one of my hobbies is petting a dead bear. I'd sleep wrapped in it if he'd let ever let me take it off the wall...

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

I'm bored, so here's five more facts about myself:

1. I don't know how to swim either. I almost drowned when I was young, but no CPR was needed. Surprisingly, no trauma was induced.

2. I don't know how to cycle.

3. I used to secretly toss food I dislike into balls of tissue paper, then secretly throw them away later. I failed a few times, of course, but it worked more times than you might imagine.

4. I was hit on the head with a recorder (the musical instrument) at 3rd grade by a bully. There was blood all over my uniform. Everyone was screaming. My principal advised my parents not to press charges, as he felt like it was just an ordinary schoolyard fighting. I have suspected ever since if it f***ed up my head somehow.

5. I bit my mum on her belly when I was just a toddler... or so I was told. Seeing as she told me of this incident later, my mum clearly held a grudge against her baby son, barely able to remember s*** like this. On a similar note, I also recall my parents telling me that I was a cursed child when I was acting naughty once. They told me I was born at the strike of midnight, like some kind of antichrist.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

born at the strike of midnight, like some kind of antichrist.

I don't know why, but I found this statement hilarious. It just feels so casual

seriously though, that's pretty low of someone's parents to call their child an antichrist

• Like 1

seriously though, that's pretty low of someone's parents to call their child an antichrist

And people wonder why I have no love for my parents. 30 bucks seems like a small price to pay for them.

• Like 1

Hmmmm you want five facts you don't know about me

you sure

you really sure

don't say I didn't warn you

1. I have a broadly diverse range of qualifications in a few fields but these days I drive big trucks

2. I can free abseil in to a cave (with an instructor I have also flown light aircraft and choppers) and been on the out side of extremely large buildings/grain silos so I'm not afraid of heights and such but I cant parachute

3. unless I use a cut throat razer I cant shave , I'm allergic to something in disposable razers so I tend to grow a beard and on the main I don't maintain it (otherwise id shave) so earlt on at my current workplace I ernt the nick name (but not just due to the hair) BEAR

4. on the main I like to be a background character but when push comes to shove and is needed I tend to end up carrying a group as a leader

5. may surprise a few , but id easy say id be the oldest member on this forum (ever if I try hard seeming like it)

also recon id be able to produce a few more to surprise yous

oh and @Cy~ bet you enjoyed it at that speed , ive had road bikes up around that , cars well that's another story as I feel safer in pushing them - and well ive never actually sat the final test for my bike licence amongst all the other vehicle licences I have

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

1. I'm a recovering car fanatic. I used to do my own auto repair work, and I have done hundreds of minor and major repair jobs on my own. Unfortunately, because I'm a girl, no one ever believes any of this. :angry:

2. I once wrote more than 1 million words in a roleplay. Don't even ask what it was about... ... Okay fine, I'll tell you anyway! It was a supernatural murder mystery that took place on a train. I enjoyed the hell out of it. (o^.^o)

3. The fastest I have ever gone in a car was about 142 mph, in a 1992 Honda Accord :crazy:, back when I was young and very stupid (it was an open highway lane, but there was still some traffic). These days, I still enjoy driving, but I delight more in finessing my way through complicated drives than just making the engine roar (though, there's some of that, still).

4. Makeup is my on-again and off-again minor obsession. Not so much this year, due to trying to pay off debts, but historically, I have gone a little insane on how much I spend for various things. :? My favorite things are foundation, concealer, eye shadow, and... Oh f**** it. I like everything! <3

5. I am about as close as you'll ever get to a Romulan. What does that mean? It means that I'm on the sneaky side of things, like to plan elaborately, tend to be really emotional, have a love of cunning schemes, etc, etc. However, people often mistake me for a Vulcan because I *sound* logical. They're completely blind to the fact that I'm just extremely good at telling people things that they think are awesome, while I do my own thing without a care for them. With that said... I use my powers for good! :angel:

I believe you, for what it's worth. I'm something of a car mechanic myself but I had to stop because I nearly got in trouble for working out of my own house after having issues with a few local garages and their, to be honest, douchebag employees. Just as well though, I found out I liked Journalism a lot more because of that. With that said, I went to a trade school all about car mechanic work for two years and had my fair share of women classmates, so I see no problem believing a woman who says they want to work on cars. My sister is also pretty into cars, but she's never done any mechanic work herself. Interesting this post though, at least as I just realized I managed to list off 5 more facts about myself with this response. Funny how that works out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I believe you, for what it's worth. I'm something of a car mechanic myself but I had to stop because I nearly got in trouble for working out of my own house after having issues with a few local garages and their, to be honest, douchebag employees. Just as well though, I found out I liked Journalism a lot more because of that. With that said, I went to a trade school all about car mechanic work for two years and had my fair share of women classmates, so I see no problem believing a woman who says they want to work on cars. My sister is also pretty into cars, but she's never done any mechanic work herself. Interesting this post though, at least as I just realized I managed to list off 5 more facts about myself with this response. Funny how that works out.

I can believe it as well! All through my high school career I did auto mechanics and other shop work, I certainly wasn't the only girl doing it. And even though it was much less common, there were also other girls when I was doing my aircraft maintenance. It averaged to only about one girl per class though, so on the aerospace campus there were only ever like 8-12 women. But on the main campus there were a lot more women doing automotive and heavy duty mechanics.

• Like 2

1: I suffer from insomnia, which is constantly fueled by lucidness, resulting in many, many hyper-realistic dreams. (In a way its good and bad. It just means that good dreams are great and bad dreams are horrifying xD)

2: I love to roleplay and cossplay.

3: my number one goal in life is to work around entertaining people. I honestly hate working on most closed-minded projects since anything that doesn't allow for creativity litterely angers me for some strange and really concerning reason xD

4: (I know its for things that people don't know, but I'm saying it anyway) I'm an aspiring writer, with the hopes to create a story that people can enjoy. I'm currently a year into the series I'm writing right now.

5: I get really annoyed and rather mean if I haven't been able to work. I love being able to set my mind to a task and complete it, so if I have nothing to do, I get cranky. Which is also why I tend to get s little bit defensive if people have something cool they want to do but then follow it up by saying "but I can't be bothered".

We litterely have 60 years on average on this planet people! If you can't be "bothered" to do something that you wish you could do, then you loose all rights to complane about things!!!! xD

Oh, and tied into this, I also find it super frustrating when people mention something they really like or get excited about, then follow it up with "...but I don't want to bore you..." Or "...but its nothing really..."

The reason it anoys me so much is because either they have it in their head that the other person will find their most favoured thing boring, or they have had someone in the past litterely tell them that whatever they feel the strongest about is boring/ not worth their time.

Honestly, people need to vent and communicate the things they hold the closest to their heart. If one day, someone wants to just open up to you and discuss things that they hold dear to them, then please listen to them.

Its maybe an hour ot a half out of your time to really get to understand someone.

Long story short, I'm a mess xD

Kirry, you should know this by now ;)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

1. I have social anxiety and struggle with even the smallest social situations such as: ordering food, standing in line at a checkout, making eye contact, or even just being in the same room as someone besides my family.

2. I tend to get so mentally and emotionally invested in Tv shows/Anime that I can get slight panic attacks whenever I even think of something bad happening to my favorite characters; I think this is due to the fact that I have no actual humans to connect with and instead put all my time and effort into loving these Anime characters.

3. I look much older than I actually am and I was once stopped in a grocery store by a nice old woman who asked me how I had enough energy to, "Raise those kids?" after she saw me helping my youngest sister off a counter while still holding my other sisters hand and keeping her from running away and looking at whatever she was interested in.

4. I've also been told that I seem much older online than I actually am due to the fact that I'm so wordy and grammatical with everything, but that's just due to my perfectionist tendencies and needing the grammar to be correct.

5. My wordiness comes from all the books I've read in my life time seeing I used to spend days just reading books and doing nothing else because I thought they were so amazing, I ended up reading pretty much every book I own and every book from every library I ever went to that I found worth reading ... This was, and is, also something that I can put way more effort and time into than actually communicating with another human being.

• Like 3

1. I pee in a diagonal line. Yeah, my penis' all f-ed up.

2. I can be crude and perverted, but when it comes to others when talking about crude sexual subjects, I can be quite a hypocrite by acting uncomfortable, especially when it comes to objectifying women.

3. I have a very boring taste when it comes to my choice of clothes. A simple tee-shirt with some slacks would do just fine.

4. I'm lazy and disorganized.

5. I've slapped a girl once on her arm. Aside from that, I've never really felt comfortable hitting girls, especially on the face. That never stopped others from accusing me of hitting them in the stomach though, as my classmates did back in secondary school.

• Like 1

1. I just graduated college, live at home and need a job. I need a decent job, so I can move out as my dad wants me out of the house and I can't really say I disagree. For the time being, I'll take whatever I can get, nothing it seems. I got passable and even good grades in College, despite not really having any passion for my area of study, and a lacklustre work ethic, as people tell me I'm smart. Anyhow, those who do not work, do not eat as the old adage goes. I can worry about having a meaningful life later.

2. My life up until this point has been a constant existential crisis or more to the point, I am not the person I want to be and I do not live my life in a way that gives me any pride or satisfaction. But my life's ok I guess, tons of people have it worse, some don't even have the possibility of living a better life. So while I may not like who I am or my life, I'm fairly privileged.

3. My hobbies are going to the gym and boxing, any martial art really, I want to train in them all. Did taekwondo when I was younger. I started lifting because a girl told me I was hot (stupid me just nodded and did nothing with that, because I'm cold and distrustful), I keep up with it because I enjoy it and it's more or less a part of my identity now. So long as I push myself physically, I don't feel too bad about myself. Recently learned not to take every set to failure ( do it on the last set of each exercise, go to eccentric failure and past on the last exercise of the last set), so now that I can stand after leg day, gonna take up jogging. I also have a guitar which I don't know how to play, I put it down last semester of college, but I'm starting to play around with it again, butcher chord transitions etc.

4. I'm a guy, so I'm a pervert. Mostly that involves roaming around the internet for the next virtual pound of flesh that a new nympho woman has to offer, then the empty tired feeling that follows when I'm done. Trying to quit, it's draining and I'm tired of it, my damn libido won't leave me alone though. Interestingly, or more like Thankfully, there appears to be a very large disconnect between that world and the real world, I may watch a woman do x or y on the internet, but I assure you I do not think of normal women in those contexts. At most I think, "nice ass" or "she's cute".

5. I've read some philosophy here and there, it has provided me with different perspectives, unfortunately, however, there's no wisdom which will just fix a person, which was what I was looking for. No words exist in this world which will fix our lives, only we can fix them, through action. SImilarely, no-one is coming to save us, we must save ourselves. That's more or less what I believe. Talk is cheap though and I'm no inspiration.

• Like 2

5 more quick facts, cuz I realise my last post was depressing

1. My favourite food is poutine, something which I almost never allow myself to eat

2. I have a coffee addiction and I love it

3. I have a man-crush on Hei from darker than black

4. Marika Hase is the best, I'd be careful before you google this one if I were you

5. I had panic attacks the first year of college and don't anymore, don't know how it started, maybe it was because I had no social interaction all summer. Anyhow, I was afraid of people and being noticed, and all that, guess it was social anxiety, dunno. I used to sit in the corner of the class and stare at the wall, talked to no-one that year. Gradually I got used to the symptoms, the erratic heartbeat, the constant fear that I looked crazy, the fear of people's gazes. I began forcing myself to make eye contact with people, every day was like a war with myself. Slowly as I got exposed to people more, and forced myself to not hide, it went away. I found meditating helped. I became intensely aware of my surroundings, other people and most importantly my own mental state. I could tell when I felt off. In the end, the whole thing was just judging myself and my movements, we can't control what other people think so why bother trying? I could not afford to live in fear of other people's opinions, a lesson which I seem to have forgotten. It sucked, I was scared every day and had no idea what was wrong with me. But I'm thankful it happened because it changed me, it made me realise that things can change, that they are always changing and that we cam change ourselves. I never told anyone about it while I was dealing with it, least of all my father, he'd never understand. I'm still shy as hell, but I don't have panic attacks anymore, and I know now that when I'm scared to breathe deep into my stomach, and if it's a social setting, it's my own head that's at fault.

• Like 2

1) I drink cashew milk instead of cow milk

2) I love cashew "ice cream," it's amazing. Especially the vanilla one!

3) one of my favourite snacks is sliced cucumber, cheese cubes, and (you guessed it) cashews :)

4) Scented candles are something I really enjoy

5) I'm super allergic to our cat but I cuddle the heck out of her anyway ^-^

• Like 2