[Game] Tell us 5 Facts about yourself

Mazino

@ItsSammy It's so nice to meet someone else who is a complete utter fangirl! Your memory sounds amazing! I like to remember those details, but my memory sucks so I'm always having to quiz myself on them so I can try to remember.  The height one is funny. Two of the things I like to remember are birthdays and favorite foods.

1. I have accumulated over 50 different nicknames. These are not limited to; Xyro, X.D, Cinnamon roll, C.P, The mascot guy, exedra.

2. Thinking creatively is my passion in life. nothing comes between me and creating stories.

3. I try to help as many people as possible, at the expenditure of my own emotional state. mostly because i know I'm way too hyper to be kept down. After a week or so, I get back up again and do allot of incredibly random stuff. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing to be honest with you ^w^

4. I am known as being a jack of all trades, and a good one at that. there is nothing I don't strive to learn (Apart from politics... I'm not cynical enough for that XD)

5. I hope to make my writing my line of work, and I wish it could one day help others then just myself.

Kind of a boring list, but I don't really have anything else to rattle off the top of my head xD My whole personality revolves around writing....... ha! XwX

• Winner 1

1.  I actually like stabbing people.  :naughty:  Had your flu shot yet?

2.  If life were like Star Trek, I'd be a science officer (like Janeway).

3.  I deal with a lot of stupid at work. I will not tolerate stupid in my personal life. While I am very understanding person, I will cut a person off for being that kind of stupid.

4.  I went on vacation the other week (and am about to go again starting Friday after work!) and dreamed that my sweet angel Riptide (my cat) would have missed me so much that she would run up to me upon my return and demand my attention (while my husband was ignored).  Instead....she snubbed me, while his darling furry daughter loved up on him upon arrival.  Yep....snubbed.  And still it burns....

5.  Some day I'm gonna find Bigfoot (Sasquatch).  Mark my words.  ;)

• Funny 1

1. I'm a large person. I stand at 6 feet 4 inches, and I weigh in at about 240 US pounds

2. I'm a conspirator. We are not alone in this world. there is some greater force that pulls the strings. and i swear to the all holy forces i've seen a ufo

3. I've been playing pokemon since i was a small child, if i were to die and go to heaven, it'd be the Unova Region or Kanto. all are pretty great (except kalos)

4. memes are keen. you know you have a problem when you use memes in day to day life

5. i used to be the ultra weeb. i watched every anime and was all about that japanese lifestyle. I've toned down for the most part, but i have my moments

• Like 1

*deep breath* Prepare yourself for the weirdest...

1. I love art, and I like to think that I'm pretty good at it. I love singing and making music too, even though when I try to sing high notes my voice cracks and I have to drink water and start over again to get a good voice.
  2. I try my best to type things in social media sites with correct grammar, although sometimes I get confused and type weird stuff.
  3. I have breathing problems and suffer from asthma, even though I'm good at sports and love it.
  4. I act totally like a kid in social media sites  and people think I'm weird and stuff.
  5. I always like to have a body pillow beside me when I sleep. I put one of my legs over it and cuddle it. *everyone stares at her* It feels comfortable to me!!:blush:
  • Like 1

Neat topic, here we go!

Fact about me #1 I'm currently living with parents and going to school trying to graduate. Just got to make an effort to do so.

Fact about me #2 I explore alot in terms of music, but my main genre is Alternative Metal. I'll listen to boyband music too because it's catchy music to me, stuff like Backstreet Boys is good. Bands i like are some like Linkin Park, Evanescence, Thousand Foot Krutch, Breaking Benjamin and Maroon 5. 

Fact about me #3 Sometimes i sing along with my music in my room or when i walk around when no one's looking.

Fact about me #4 I think pizza's the best food ever!

Fact about me #5 My first anime series i finished was Ouran Highschool Host Club. 

Pretty much it.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

31 minutes ago, Tefutakato said:

Neat topic, here we go!

Fact about me #1 I'm currently living with parents and going to school trying to graduate. Just got to make an effort to do so.

Fact about me #2 I explore alot in terms of music, but my main genre is Alternative Metal. I'll listen to boyband music too because it's catchy music to me, stuff like Backstreet Boys is good. Bands i like are some like Linkin Park, Evanescence, Thousand Foot Krutch, Breaking Benjamin and Maroon 5. 

Fact about me #3 Sometimes i sing along with my music in my room or when i walk around when no one's looking.

Fact about me #4 I think pizza's the best food ever!

Fact about me #5 My first anime series i finished was Ouran Highschool Host Club. 

Pretty much it.

Awesome facts about yourself.  I might do mine again on here or at least add more, unless I can't.. *shrugs not sure*

1. I'm terrible at accepting compliments and don't like saying good things about myself because I feel it will raise peoples expectations of me and I don't need that ...

2. I love writing and I'm currently working on a new project that I've spent months working on, however I always have trouble finishing my writing projects due to anxiety and being overly skeptical of my work to such an extent I can't manage to find anything good about it.

3. I'm an overly anxious person and have been since I was a child. I remember getting slight panic attacks whenever I got an ice cream cone because I was petrified of dropping it on the ground ... I also have social anxiety which is just grand! Not. That was sarcasm, there's nothing good about my anxiety ...

4. My interests vary in music, literature, film and just about everything. I listen to metal, rock, pop, rap, bands ... Just anything really. I also love just about any book which is why I've read every book I own and cleaned out almost every library I've been to. My film interests are mostly for shows but I do have some movies I love whether they're complete fiction, history related, mind boggling tales or just mysteries I find interest in it all.

5. I'm an immensely cynical person and quite antisocial ... I'm not very good at keeping conversations going unless we're talking about something morbid, or fangirl related, that's the one exception. 

1. I'm multi racial and I'm 7 nationalities combined. Over the years people judged me for how I look, some really liked how looked and thought I was interesting. Then a few others didn't.. Those who didn't made fun of me for it and called me pretty bad names or was racist to me.. It did hurt I wont lie but gotten over it now and I don't really care what people say to me about how I look. But.. sometimes my self esteem is low since people still stare at me but learning to live with it and just forget them and not let it bother me. I am who I am and love myself since I'm so many things, that makes me unique.

2. I have chronic nightmares all the time due to my past mostly and just my strong imagination I have so I'm really creative I think, always have been. The nightmares got worse after high school for me. I want to really write my dreams down ( therapist and family said I should to help me sorta like a therapeutic thing ) to maybe make stories into them or clear my head so I stop thinking about them, since they bother me during the day, sometimes. The ones about other stuff though monsters and so on.. But I haven't yet and sorta scared if I do since people could think its too morbid or something and terrifying that it came from my mind. Heck I could be like the next Steven King, doubt it though.. 

3. I'm VERY protective of my family and close friends. I'm not a violent person but I'll do whats necessary to look out for them and protect them. Sorta like a wolf would do for its pack.

4. I'm REALLY fascinated with wolves and Lycanthropes ( werewolves ) a lot. I'm really not sure how I came so fascinated and interested by them, just one day began to like them. I have dreams about them a lot if I am a wolf or just a girl who runs with them. I love all the lore of Lycanthropes really and I also re searching stuff about wolves all the time. There just magnificent beautiful creatures, mysterious, and also misunderstood since people sometimes fear them. It's also sad that there becoming more extinct now, I think I read up on. I think my spirit animal is a wolf really to be honest as well, I know it sounds weird and some of you don't believe in that kind of stuff but I do since I really do have a lot of dreams about them, and in some ways feel contented. That's why you see around my profile on here I call my self a she-wolf since I'm into them, heh.

5. I have a learning disability ( this is sorta hard to admit still even know ) and always had since pre school and finding it out more in kindergarten. They thought It was odd I didn't' get things right away in school like all the other children my age so they did tests on me and found out I had it. I felt bad about it for a long time and felt like I was stupid. I'm NOT  at all I'm just a little slower than normal people. It takes me a bit to get or understand stuff at times but I'm still I'm a VERY hard worker and give my best all the time. I never tell a lot of people online or in person this since I'm not sure what they will say.. But true I shouldn't care really what others think, but still.. sometimes is hard for me. Math I suck at the most and sometimes reading with my dyslexia. For reading I'm getting better though math...eh not so much but trying more on my own to learn it. Other than that I'm still smart and wicked good at art and writing related stuff the most. So yeah now you know anyone who reads this on the forum.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

• 4 weeks later...
  1. I like no specific type of music in general, if I like a song, whatever genre it is, then I like it.
  2. I'm really weird, no person has ever cracked what really goes through my mind.
  3. My favourite colour is red.
  4. I speak a mix of American and British English.
  5. I'm a good drawer, but I don't draw often, maybe two times a year.

Extra: I hate my classmates.

• Like 1

1. I have control issues and struggle with being patient most of the time ... the fact that I'm a perfectionist and expect everyone to do everything as fast as me doesn't help either since I get easily frustrated when something is done slowly or inaccurately.

2. Aside from getting frustrated with others, I get extremely frustrated with myself and tend to be very self hating when I don't do something perfectly. I think that's why I never finish any of my writing projects ... 

3. I actually enjoyed math when I was in school up until the workbooks were full of different ways to do everything that didn't make any sense ... that's another problem I have. I like to get straight to the point and do everything as logical and as quick as possible. "Work smarter not harder" is what my Dad always said, so when I'm given something that's more complicated than it needs to be, I have an innate need to de-complicate it and just use the basics. 

4. I have a habit of wanting everything all at once, which usually ends horribly. For instance, I want to hone to writing skills while working on my health, getting enough sleep, reading the book series I'm in the middle of, working on my musical hobbies and watching all my favorite shows. All at the same time. The problem is I will get so overly frustrated with myself when I can't do everything all at once that I end up hating myself ... but I always just expect so much from myself.

5. I adore British accents. 

• Like 2

@ItsSammy I try to do everything perfect myself though a lot of the time I don't but I really try my hardest to get things done right and also do anything right on the first try. I'm not perfect but I'm a very hard worker and give it my all, 110%. Sometimes I get urges to give up but not so much no more so things are different with me now then how the used to be growing up. So in a "slight" way I sorta relate to you in that way.

I also get extremely frustrated with myself as well even if having an off day were I want to be happy or in a better mood and think positive. Some days for me aren't like that, so its a struggle for me to keep being positive or optimistic about stuff. I tend to get frustrated when it takes me longer to understand and do a task most of all math related things as well since I have a learning disability. Sometimes reading and understanding different kinds of words is something that bugs me, and myself wishing I knew them or get what they meant. But I came a long way of not reading well or even reading at all so it is getting better it's just slow right now for me. Math wise still "trying" my best to learn things but right now doing it on my own with some help from my folks. Though I wish I could find a tutor to help me out with it but not sure there is any around where I live also taking the time to help me, plus paying them for there time. 

I also adore British accents. 

• 1 month later...

WoW. I don't have any clue when the last time i've read that much haha, quite a few interesting facts. 

1. I'm not really picky when it comes to trivial things such as food/clothes, unless i have to wear woman clothes. :D 
  2. I love to quote smart individuals such as Shakespeare or Einstein, i adore them a lot.
  3. "Nothing good comes from fighting - rather using your fist you may handle things with mere words." I remember when our teacher told us those words several times when we were having disagreements at school. At long last, we still fought because we were kids and didn't really care about what adults had to say back then...eventually i'll wind up telling the same things to my kids someday, perhaps they will listen.
  4. As a person as i am who was mostly uncommunicative in larger groups, i've been getting quite frank by the time. 
  5. I do speak 3 languages, beside English i also speak German and Turkish.
Edited by Muco

1. I am older than the Internet, the Intel 8086 CPU, and Dungeons & Dragons. I had a boring childhood. :) (Thank god for books and science fiction.)
  2. I watched the Apollo 11 moon landing.. live. One of my earliest memories.
  3. I have two (slightly) webbed toes on my right foot. Yes, I am a good swimmer. On the internet nobody knows you're a frog. :D
  4. I've never owned a Windows computer. I really don't know how I managed that. Probably too distracted by other things.  Commodore, old Apple - even a ][gs signed by The Woz himself, mac, linux. Yep. Been there, done all those. Bunch of handhelds too, some of which ran msdos or DOS-alikes like freedos. (Anyone remember the 100LX "palmtop"? Loved that thing.) But never Windows.
  5. Bother.. I can't think of anything else atm. Wait.. Yes! I have string in my pocket! No magic rings however. Probably for the best, all things considered.
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

• 2 weeks later...

1. )  Over the years I used to be not a neat and tidy person. Kind of lazy I have to admit when it came to cleaning. But now I've been cleaning more and keeping things neat and tidy. In a way became a neat freak after some time. Plus I wanted to clean more to keep bugs away more.. Spiders.. >,.,.> In my apartment. 

2. )  I've became more active and been taking better care of my health, by healthy eating and working out.

3. )  I'm a VERY positive person now after a while and like to look on the bright side of things more than dwell on the negative, so I try to stay away from negative things and people. 

4.)  I'm still not so good in social situations and being around people in person and online so I'm very cautious and shy / scared  when speaking with people. I've been working hard  though on over coming it better. 

5. )  I like watching real life events that happen in the past  history wise ( war movies  and other kinds ) in movies and t and television shows.

• Like 1

Really liked the commants here ! intersting,

read yours @SleepyLeoulf do you also watch a lot of wolfs anime ? 

so about me..

1. i was sniper instructor in the army - really loved it and the army also 

2.i met one of my best friend on facebook via a group that if you want to go on vaction and you have boring friends

you can get to book with other ppl your age a vaction ( ofcours u talk first, meet in caffe place and see if the person is ok and cool)

so we now 2 years bff and went on a lot of vactions together and mad partys

3. yea im a party girl, i love to drink (good vibes not too much) and i LOVE to dance (mostly EDM and mainstream- vini vici somone ?)

4.im going to a long trip throw Miami and then mexico hoppfully for 2 month this March! (cant wait, visitin USA was my dream as little girl)

5. i used to be very shy and quite and depprest - i think the more you grow older u dont care what ppl think about you

and its OK, and school can be very hard ( i hated school!) i think for me the shy part went away after the army ( you have to teach 30 handsome soliders yourself every day) id say whwn you deal with your fears you dont fear it anymore, and i dont have any friends from school all my friends are from Youth Movement (idk how to call it in english i hoop google translate got me the correct one lol)

• Like 1